Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: (Sold): KW V1

(Sold): KW V1

I've had these on my ZHP for less than 7,000 miles over the past two years. The front dampers creak and but they rebound normally and the set overall performs normally. The creaking would go away if the front dampers are replaced. Not something I decided to do. The rears are flawless.

I decided to go with BC coilovers because I've been wanting to go lower than what the KWs allowed.

Damper replacement with KW is about $135 each. You could source the dampers and replace yourself if you'd like. $135 each is not bad at all, IMO.

Comes with everything that they came with originally, including the spanner wrenches.

SOLD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TWong1200; 11-03-2016 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Sold!

2004 ZHP Sedan | Jet Black : Natural Brown : 6MT : OEM Navi : TRS Xenon retrofit : Khoalty Angel Eyes : Homelink retrofit : BMW Performance Intake|SSK : BC Coilovers : Z4M FCABs and RTABs : StopTech Cross-Drilled Rotors : Motorsport Hardware Stud Kit and 12mm Spacers : Kinesis K28

2004 B6 A4 Ultrasport Arctic White : Black : 1.8T : Quattro : 6MT

GLWS. Price?

S7 Edge, out
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    GLWS. Price?

S7 Edge, out
    Thanks! Post updated.

2004 ZHP Sedan | Jet Black : Natural Brown : 6MT : OEM Navi : TRS Xenon retrofit : Khoalty Angel Eyes : Homelink retrofit : BMW Performance Intake|SSK : BC Coilovers : Z4M FCABs and RTABs : StopTech Cross-Drilled Rotors : Motorsport Hardware Stud Kit and 12mm Spacers : Kinesis K28

Interested. But how can a damper fail at 7k miles?

On the hunt for the cleanest lowest mileage ZHP sedan!

Quote Originally Posted by illirep View Post
    Interested. But how can a damper fail at 7k miles?

I wish I knew!

Could you get the dampers fixed under a warranty? 7k is such a little number.

I am in need of a new suspension, but unfortunately dont have a lot of spare time on my hands

KW V1

Quote Originally Posted by GotZHP View Post
    Could you get the dampers fixed under a warranty? 7k is such a little number.

I am in need of a new suspension, but unfortunately dont have a lot of spare time on my hands
    I didn't purchase them through a dealer, unfortunately. Therefore, their warranty is not honored. I purchased them brand new through a friend that is a wholesale distributor.

Last edited by TWong1200; 10-18-2016 at 06:50 PM.

Bump! Make an offer!

Price drop. Would even entertain trades!

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Man soo tempting. Need a week to think it over

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast