Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTB: Black over black Alacantara 6M slicktop ZHP sedan

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Ideally we want a black four door ZHP sedan with black cloth seats and a 6-speed manual transmission, 2005 model year preferably, but 2003-2004 is worth a look, and with cold weather package, or at least heated front seats. Higher mileage (100k miles +) is okay as long as the car is very well taken care of, but lower is great. Attention to detail when it comes to maintenance is key.

Sunroof not a deal-breaker, but our current ZHP sedan doesn't have a sunroof, and we kind of like it that way.

I would consider an automatic, because I have a spare ZHP 6-speed manual transmission, and could do a swap if the rest of the car is good enough to warrant the effort.

Unmodified is preferable, but tastefully modded is okay too. No forced induction, as much fun as it might be short-term. On the other hand, a nice set of ARC-8 wheels, square setup, with some Michelin Pilot Super Sports :D , would be a plus, as long as the clean factory 135 wheels are also in the mix.
    Work: 1999 Land Cruiser w/locking rear diff
    Play: 1987 soon-to-be SpecE30 track car
    Wife's ride: 2008 MRM/SB M3 convertible 6MT
    Son's ride: 2003 IR/NB ZHP slicktop sedan 6MT

Good luck in your find my friend. We'll keep an eye out.

S7 Edge, out
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Good luck with your search! I wish there were some stats on slicktops but unfortunately for you, I don't think there really were that many produced.

That does sound like a great combo. Slicktop might be difficult to find though.

Do you have a preference for Jet Black or Black Sapphire Metallic?

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

No, really either black would be fine, I think. My wife drove her old car, currently my son's 2003 ZHP slicktop IR/NB 6MT, while her M3 is in the shop, and told me she was reminded again how much she loves that car. It's her favorite she's had, and she wants another one. So, in a different conversation a good while back with my son, we were talking hypotheticals, and I asked him if he were to pick a car from thin air with no constraints, what would he want it to be? He said he would ideally love just what he has now, four door ZHP sedan with a 6MT, no sunroof, but he'd prefer black interior and exterior. So that's why we're here now! Mama get's her favorite car back, and son gets his dream car. Meanwhile, I am wheeling my E30 track machine on weekends. Everyone's happy.

I reached out to D1ESEL by PM and in his FS thread about his dark blue/tan ZHP sedan, BTW, but haven't heard back. That car might be close enough, and I personally like a couple of the mods, like the front calipers/rotors and the intake, that a compromise on color could be reached. Blue was a second choice in our theoretical conversation, and it's a dark blue, so it just might work.

What about mystic blue?
    And black leather?

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Well, my wife decided she might not be able to live without a convertible, so we are now apparently looking for a nice ZHP convertible with a 6MT and heated seats. Probably the only exterior color we don't want is Titanium Silver, nor do we want black leather on the inside. Alcantara is fine. Other than that, most options will be considered. Until I am instructed otherwise. :D

Okay, now back to our original desire for a black/black 6MT sedan. Either black is good, but would slightly prefer Jet Black. Slicktop preferred, not required. Alcantara seats preferred, but black leather okay. Heated seats a big plus. Any idea on prices for such a beast? If it's in good shape and low mileage, what's the worst case? If 100k miles? If <50k miles? Can't remember if I've already asked, but if AT > MT swap is easy and straightforward, I have a spare ZHP 6MT sitting in my garage. If so, I would consider an AT car, and swap it. Otherwise, strictly 6MT.

Side note: I had a guy offer me a clean 2006 E46 M3 convertible in Silvergrau with gray interior, 6MT, 75k miles, for about $14k. I know the guy, and he's meticulous with his maintenance. Car's garage kept, and mechanically looks flawless, paint isn't perfect, but glossy and largely very nice, nothing a quick correction couldn't fix up. The driver's seat has wear on the bolster (natch), and there are a couple of small aged interior leather panels, like the door rest and center arm rest. Brand-new tires. Is that a good/great deal?

I've sent you a PM.

ZHP prices are all over the place, it really depends on the car and the seller. You could find one with 100k and it could be $7k to $13k, or more. I think the hardest feature you're going to find is the slick top. The vast majority of ZHPs have moon roofs, so I wouldn't get my hopes up for that.

If you want a rough idea of what the market price has been for Mafia members at different mileages, you can check out this mileage vs. price chart below. It's not necessarily accurate (doesn't account for manual vs. automatic, sedan vs. coupe, etc) but should give you a ballpark figure:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...at=interactive

You can see the full data sheet here that has more info: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I don't know how hard a 6MT swap is. Other members can chime in, but I don't think it's overly difficult, but is involved.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast