Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    I've got a slick top for sale here, however it is an AT, so you would need to follow through with your swap if a 6MT is a must. You're right BMWCurves, from what I have seen slick tops are few and far between. I wonder if that was a specific option a buyer had to request?

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...le-TN-)-10-500

2004 Jet Black Sedan

Euro Mirrors, WeatherTech Floor Liners, Tinted Windows, Aluminum Water Pump Pulley, Etc.

Thank you ClimRox and Sreten for the PMs. I certainly will consider your cars, though they are both AT, so I will need to verify that I can do a AT > 6MT swap relatively easily. Driving a slush-box is a definite no-go. Every car we own is, and has been since we've been married (26+ years), a manual except my Land Cruiser, which just isn't available in this country with a manual box. Can't turn back now!
    Work: 1999 Land Cruiser w/locking rear diff
    Play: 1987 soon-to-be SpecE30 track car
    Wife's ride: 2008 MRM/SB M3 convertible 6MT
    Son's ride: 2003 IR/NB ZHP slicktop sedan 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by HiFiGuy View Post

Side note: I had a guy offer me a clean 2006 E46 M3 convertible in Silvergrau with gray interior, 6MT, 75k miles, for about $14k. I know the guy, and he's meticulous with his maintenance. Car's garage kept, and mechanically looks flawless, paint isn't perfect, but glossy and largely very nice, nothing a quick correction couldn't fix up. The driver's seat has wear on the bolster (natch), and there are a couple of small aged interior leather panels, like the door rest and center arm rest. Brand-new tires. Is that a good/great deal?
    That sounds like a really good deal to me. Really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too, but I wasn't sure. It might sound crazy, but I'd actually rather have a ZHP sedan. However, if this deal is too good to pass up, I might get it and drive it for a while as I look for our ultimate ZHP sedan.

ClimRox,
    The "slicktop option", or sunroof delete, is really just not checking a box on the options list, I think. It was about $1000 option to have the glass moon roof. You could also opt (or not) for the rear sun shade ($400), and navigation ($1800), among other things. One such option is automatic transmission. The AT was about $2000+, IIRC. Shame they didn't do like Honda with the S2000 and make the ZHP available in 6MT only, but that's just my personal opinion. If you wanted an AT, then you could get a 330i with the Sport Package. It would still be a nice car, just not as focused as the ZHP. But hey, it's just 10 HP and some fancy bumpers, right?

Thank you ClimRox and Sreten for the PMs. I certainly will consider your cars, though they are both AT, so I will need to verify that I can do a AT > 6MT swap relatively easily. Driving a slush-box is a definite no-go. Every car we own is, and has been since we've been married (26+ years), a manual except my Land Cruiser, which just isn't available in this country with a manual box. Can't turn back now!
    Total swap parts cost is about $2200-2500. Add in labor and you are looking at $4k. We bought our car as a A/T. Swapped it to M/T about 3 years later. Knew we were keeping the car, so it was an "investment".

@jakksfor20
    First, when you say "total", are you including the tranny? I already have that.

I see you are near ATL. Where did you get the work done? I have some friends in ATL that I am thinking of using if I go that route.

@jakksfor20
    First, when you say "total", are you including the tranny? I already have that.

I see you are near ATL. Where did you get the work done? I have some friends in ATL that I am thinking of using if I go that route.
    That includes the 6spd tranny. I had it done at TRM as they help out our CC team, but I'd use Harrison Motorsport or Markert, since TRM isn't really in the shop work stuff anymore. I used the 6 spd DIY on e46f that has the shopping list excel spreadsheet. They were ecstatic when I had everything they needed. Only thing they said was that they'd rather I had provided a new clutch since the used ones tend to be a PITA to put on with all the little springs that need set or whatever. If you got more questions, shoot me a message. We've since gone 3.38 diff as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there,

I have a 2003 6 spd manual sedan, Sapphire Black Metallic on Alacantara that I am considering selling. The only thing it is missing would be the slicktop you're hoping to find, but it has very detailed maintenance records and is currently just under 84k miles, with a lot of recent maintenance such as cooling system and VANOS.

If you're still hunting for a zhp, feel free to pm me and I'd be happy to discuss mine in greater detail!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12