Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by ohioandy330i View Post
    Are those HP/Torque figures at the crank or wheels? I've seen some mixed info on expectations with the M54 and Dinan stage 2 upgrades and just want to get a sense of it over stock.
    It is a widely known fact that getting any significant power increases out of our M54B30 motors without forced induction and other supporting mods is indeed very difficult. I doubt the Dinan mods actually bring the power to that level; what the manufacturers claim and what is reality tend to be different things, so take those numbers from Dinan with a grain of salt. Realistically, those mods probably wouldn't net you more than a 10hp increase, and that's being optimistic.

What they lack in added power, however, they make up for in the overall experience and feel of the car, and that in itself may be worth it. If I was in the market for a ZHP, I wouldn't hesitate to buy a Dinan-modified one, because I'd know that the mods on there have been extensively tested by Dinan.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Hey Andy -

Good morning and thanks for the comment. The horsepower is figured at the wheels, not the crank.
    I did put a steering wheel cover over the original Alcantara wheel. The original had a bit of ware from the previous owner and also, I just prefer the cover.
    Attached is a picture of the wheel without the cover.

I believe the window tint is stock, but I will need to find out for sure and get back to you. There is not one flaw throughout all of the tint - it is beautiful.

Let me know if I can answer any other questions/ if you would like to test drive this machine!!
    Name:  37 copy.JPG
Views: 1041
Size:  84.4 KB

Hi Chris-

I previously owned a ZHP 330Ci 6MT and, prior to that, an older 330i sport 5MT, so this might be the right meld of fun and function.

Are those HP/Torque figures at the crank or wheels? I've seen some mixed info on expectations with the M54 and Dinan stage 2 upgrades and just want to get a sense of it over stock.

Do you have a steering wheel cover over the Alcantara wheel? If so, in what condition is the original Alcantara?

Is the window tint factory or aftermarket? If aftermarket, what is the tint level and is it ceramic?

Thanks.
    -Andy

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    It is a widely known fact that getting any significant power increases out of our M54B30 motors without forced induction and other supporting mods is indeed very difficult. I doubt the Dinan mods actually bring the power to that level; what the manufacturers claim and what is reality tend to be different things, so take those numbers from Dinan with a grain of salt. Realistically, those mods probably wouldn't net you more than a 10hp increase, and that's being optimistic.

What they lack in added power, however, they make up for in the overall experience and feel of the car, and that in itself may be worth it. If I was in the market for a ZHP, I wouldn't hesitate to buy a Dinan-modified one, because I'd know that the mods on there have been extensively tested by Dinan.
    All notes are very accurate - the feel for the car is the real selling point. Thank you.

Thanks, Chris and az3579.

Chris- what's the full VIN?

Thanks again.
    -Andy

VIN: WBAEV53464KM05421

Thanks, Chris and az3579.

Chris- what's the full VIN?

Thanks again.
    -Andy

Name:  VIN 1.JPG
Views: 977
Size:  104.3 KBName:  VIN 1.JPG
Views: 977
Size:  104.3 KB

Thanks, Chris.

Are all records/receipts for maintenance and Dinan installations available?

Also, when were the Dinan components installed?

Thanks again.

Good morning

Literally every receipt from every time this vehicle has been touched is in a file. I also have digital files of all of them.
    The Dinan components were installed when the vehicle was built by BMW.

If you have a dropbox, I can send you all of the files.

Thank you!
    -Chris

Thanks, Chris.

Are all records/receipts for maintenance and Dinan installations available?

Also, when were the Dinan components installed?

Thanks again.

Hi Chris-

PM sent.

Thanks.
    -Andy

Now selling the vehicle for $17,000.00.

Thank you
    Chris

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123