Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Detailers Domain no longer sponsors ZHPMafia.com

Thought you guys would want to know. The split was amicable and Phil is a good guy.

Out

S7 Edge, out
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Aww man

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

I noticed this as I looked for the 10% code when ordering stuff last week to no avail. That's unfortunate - oh well. They'll still be my detailing go-to for products.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Bummer

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

Time to recruit Chemical Guys...

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

Quote Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
    Time to recruit Chemical Guys...

This has got to be a joke. What will they have next, "A$$hole Scent"? "It smells like money, it smells like a rich guy's ass..."
    orange260z

2009 Porsche Carrera S Coupe PDK/Sport Chrono Plus - Porsche Racing Green / Sand Beige Full Leather
    1999 Miata - Brilliant Black/Tan Leather

I've enjoyed the Griots products I have used if we are shopping detail sponsors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by orange260z View Post
    This has got to be a joke. What will they have next, "A$$hole Scent"? "It smells like money, it smells like a rich guy's ass..."
    All the players have it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w70WRXZ1MgY

Quote Originally Posted by orange260z View Post
    It's no joke. It's their #1 selling freshener, and they have a massive selection. I have some - and let me tell you, it does indeed smell like a freaking stripper. They absolutely nailed it. The only thing missing is the glitter.

If you ever want to screw with a friend (or enemy), spray some of this stuff on him right before he heads home to the wife or GF. She will be 100% convinced that he's been making it rain over at Christie's Cabaret. He'll have to try to convince her that by the lack of glitter on his clothing, that it's "merely an auto air freshener, dear".

I also wasn't kidding about trying to bring these guys on as a sponsor. They are highly respected in the detailer industry and make a boatload of great products.

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

S7 Edge, out
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast