Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    I am simply speechless...yesterday you put a car with my perfect spec and 57k miles are killing me.
    I wish I can find money....
    GLWS

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    No harm intended, just finding homes for these gems.

Does this car have factory Bluetooth? If so you should state so - it's a very nice feature to have, and as primitive as it is, it's FAR better than putting a wart on your visor or other crappy solutions. I'm assuming it does as my '05 coupe with Premium included it - even though it's not identifiable from the build sheet data or even on the window sticker. '05+ have it, at least on the coupe with PP.

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

Quote Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
    Does this car have factory Bluetooth? If so you should state so - it's a very nice feature to have, and as primitive as it is, it's FAR better than putting a wart on your visor or other crappy solutions. I'm assuming it does as my '05 coupe with Premium included it - even though it's not identifiable from the build sheet data or even on the window sticker. '05+ have it, at least on the coupe with PP.
    No factory bluetooth on this one, you have to add it.

Beautiful car... But is there damage to the left rear panel under the tail light? Looks like a fold... If so, that's an expensive job for a body shop to fix. Titanium silver is difficult to match (especially 11 years old) and a considerable amount of the car would need to be painted blend it properly. Not that fixing it properly isn't doable--it's just that I'd expect a dealership selling a car at a premium price to disclose the damage and adjust the price accordingly, or have it repaired before selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
    Does this car have factory Bluetooth?
    Quote Originally Posted by GDMChRiZ View Post
    No factory bluetooth on this one, you have to add it.
    No Premium Package = no BMW Assist / Bluetooth (you can tell by looking at the car as it doesn't have a shark fin phone antenna). Good news is it is easy to add for about $400.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...and-Parts-List

Quote Originally Posted by sna77 View Post
    Beautiful car... But is there damage to the left rear panel under the tail light? Looks like a fold... If so, that's an expensive job for a body shop to fix. Titanium silver is difficult to match (especially 11 years old) and a considerable amount of the car would need to be painted blend it properly. Not that fixing it properly isn't doable--it's just that I'd expect a dealership selling a car at a premium price to disclose the damage and adjust the price accordingly, or have it repaired before selling it.
    We received the car like that and every interested person has been emailed the carfax. We are not fans of covering things up and like to be as honest as possible showing all imperfections. The price is negotiable.
    Last edited by GDMChRiZ; 10-23-2016 at 09:51 AM.

Pending sale

Pending sale
    Might be interested in coming down to check you guys out. How many zhps do you usually get in or have in stock at once? It'd be nice to see several if I made the trip.

We received the car like that and every interested person has been emailed the carfax. We are not fans of covering things up and like to be as honest as possible showing all imperfections. The price negotiable.
    Well damage like that is unlikely to show up in a CarFax because it's probably not from a reported accident and obviously it hasn't been fixed.

Saying "It runs and drives awesome and everything is in proper working condition. The car has been inspected by a local BMW enthusiast shop and it passed." (what would "failing" the inspection be?) and not pointing out the damage seems like you are certainly trying to minimize it...

GLWS--someone will get a really nice car.

Agree. And it is adequately captured in the images above.

S7 Edge, out
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast