Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Question All Season Tire Suggestions?

Any ideas or opinions on a great set of all season tires? My current PSS's are next to balled and winter is drawing near, but my only problem is that I can't fully commit to a proper set of winter tires, my budget won't allow for two tire purchases within two seasons.
    So, I'm looking for a set of all seasons that can get my ZHP and I through the Chicago winter(obviously if the road is iced over I won't be out driving, I just need something that won't get me killed)
    My budget hits at around $800, going to get them installed and everything professionally so that adds another hundred bucks.
    Any help?

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

Quote Originally Posted by Prestovie View Post
    Any ideas or opinions on a great set of all season tires? My current PSS's are next to balled and winter is drawing near, but my only problem is that I can't fully commit to a proper set of winter tires, my budget won't allow for two tire purchases within two seasons.
    So, I'm looking for a set of all seasons that can get my ZHP and I through the Chicago winter(obviously if the road is iced over I won't be out driving, I just need something that won't get me killed)
    My budget hits at around $800, going to get them installed and everything professionally so that adds another hundred bucks.
    Any help?
    Conti ExtreContact DWS 06 or Michelin Pilot A/S 3+

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

I have dws06 and they are pretty good up to a couple of inches of snow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

+1 on the Michelin AS3

DWS 06 is kind of the go to UHP all-season tire for a lot of folks. It's the next generation of the original DWS, which was way ahead of the pack for a long time. Especially in the snow. The Michelin is now possibly a little bit better of a tire, but it'll cost ya more.

A great "budget" option is the BFG a/s 3. It'll save ya $100 over the contis.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/survey...rmance+Package

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    Quote Originally Posted by ryankokesh View Post
    DWS 06 is kind of the go to UHP all-season tire for a lot of folks. It's the next generation of the original DWS, which was way ahead of the pack for a long time. Especially in the snow. The Michelin is now possibly a little bit better of a tire, but it'll cost ya more.

A great "budget" option is the BFG a/s 3. It'll save ya $100 over the contis.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/survey...rmance+Package
    Thank you! I'll have to see if they sell them at my local dealership, if not I'll definitely go DWS06

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80