Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hi from Vermont!

I just got exposed to BMWs about a year ago... I was looking for a new AWD vehicle for my wife, and the salesman talked me into test driving a 2004 330xi with 108k. Well, I had to have it, and it's become a bit of an obsession--so much so that I purchased a 2004 ZHP sedan last weekend (6MT, black on black, and 47k). Hence, I've joined "ZHP Mafia", which I've enjoyed and benefitted from for some time now, as an honest-to-goodness ZHP owner. I'd also like to give a shout out to my son who, after driving my cars, traded his Mazda Miata yesterday for a 2005 BMW 325xi wagon and is looking for a ZHP coupe (don't tell his wife). We're definitely infected...

As you probably noticed, I hail from Vermont which, at least, has a bunch of beautiful, sparcely populated roads where I can enjoy myself. It sucks, though, that it's supposed to snow this weekend, and I won't take my babies out in the rain, much less on salt-covered roads (I have an old Buick LeSabre and an SUV for that).

Well, I appreciate the forum and look forward to chatting up these marvelous machines with fellow enthusiasts!

Name:  New Wheels.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  1.31 MB

Name:  IMG_0382.JPG
Views: 311
Size:  236.1 KB
    Last edited by Reasoned1; 10-23-2016 at 04:51 PM.

Welcome!

S7 Edge, out
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Hi there! Welcome! Think more than a few of us share a similar story... 325s are definitely a gateway car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He had to go the wagon route, because he's got a Australian Shepard he needs to cart around. His nefarious plan is to have the wifey adopt the wagon when the lease is up on her car. At which point he'll be forced to get a ZHP.

Haha, darn!

Low miles. Welcome

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Welcome. Your ZHP is in amazing shape. We understand the need for more ZHPs and BMWs.

Howdy from KY
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Welcome! You'll like it here.

I need to start planning our road trip from Middle Tennessee to Northfield, NH for next September. We may venture threw Vermont on the way back.

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

I drove it back to Vermont from Alexandria, VA last weekend, and it was the shortest 9.5 hour trip ever! It is in amazing shape--it was mainly a southern California car until it moved to North Carolina a coule years ago. It drove PERFECTLY--power delivery, steering, handling, shifting were all divine. The only problem it has--which you can't see in pictures) is that there are a multitude of small specks/spots in the clear coat (hood and roof) where something seems to have gotten on it. At some point, I'll have to remedy that. Other than that, the paint is in excellent condition (a few light scratches and noi flaking whatsoever), the interior looks almost new, the engine bay and undercarriage couldn't be cleaner, all seals/rubber are tip-top, and it even came with a brand new windshield. I even like the darkened rear windows, which makes it legal in Vermont. I picked it up at "Avazi Auto" in Gaithersburg, MD--they were GREAT to deal with (my son's down there, and he was able to test-drive and inspect the car for me)--for $19,950. Top dollar, I know, but I wasn't going to pass on the car of my dreams when they're getting rarer and rarer, and my son was there on the ground to facilitate a long-distance transaction.

A few more pics for you gluttons...

Name:  IMG_0377.JPG
Views: 222
Size:  268.7 KB

Name:  IMG_0387.JPG
Views: 215
Size:  238.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0394.JPG
Views: 235
Size:  181.2 KB

Name:  IMG_0400.JPG
Views: 176
Size:  140.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0425.JPG
Views: 214
Size:  236.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0429.JPG
Views: 213
Size:  253.3 KB

Name:  IMG_0461.JPG
Views: 230
Size:  131.7 KB
    Last edited by Reasoned1; 10-22-2016 at 05:02 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast