Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Over 500,000 posts @ www.zhpmafia.com

Guys,

Congratulations! We finally made it. It took us a while to get here, but....we're here.

I appreciate each and everyone of you for what you provide to the site, what you will provide for in the future, and for allowing me to become a part of many of your families. Keep up the good work. Self police. Keep it professional, and have fun and be safe being an enthusiast.

This place is truly one of the best things I've been a part of and we all make it what it is.

The moderators and administrators for the site are John Rando and Keith Germain. Well done guys and thank you especially for all of the help and support.

Thank you as well to those folks that go above and beyond for the site in hosting meets, participating on a daily basis, and helping to continue to make this site the world's friendliest car forum.

Upward and onward to 1,000,000 posts.

DW

Sent by the Pixel XL
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thank you Dane and Mark for your vision to bring the family together and build something great, and Keith as one of the original moderators. And thanks to the family for making this home what it is. Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Frank W.

Present
    2003 BMW 530iA Saphirschwarz Metallic

Past
    2006 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Silbergrau Metallic
    2014 BMW X1 xDrive35i ///M-Sport Mineralgrau Metallic
    2011 BMW 328i 6MT ///M-Sport Alpenweiss
    1999 BMW ///M Roadster Estorilblau Metallic

plus an assortment of VW, Honda, Mazda, Chevrolet, Nissan, Toyota, and others over the years

Woohoo

A big thank you to you Dane and John and Keith...

When I first joined I wasn't sure what to expect but now a day doesn't go by without me looking to see what everyone is upto here

Truly glad to be part of such a great family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

> 500,000 posts @ www.zhpmafia.com

Great job guys. I've been here since day one and still monitor and post almost every day. I truly can't say that about any other forum.

Thank you, Dane, John, Keith and Marcus for brining ZHP enthusiast together and keeping the peace.

Great job guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Awesome! Big thanks to those involved in keeping this site running and the great place that it is.

Thanks to all who keep/kept the site running and everyone for contributing

"Keep it professional"
    Word.
    What sets us apart.
    Proud to be a member.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Way to go everyone! Let's keep the good times rolling!
    trancenation's Alpine Weiss ZHP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast