Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Car Shipping - Enclosed Carriers - Mafia Featured Affiliate

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hey Steve can you guy possible help out a previous customer (Me) and pickup a wooden crate in Tennessee and bringing it to Las Vegas/Henderson area? It's 57x29x22 and weighs approx 60-70lbs and it's a M3 Trunk. Thanks in advance!

You guys shipped my M3 from Kansas to Las Vegas two years ago.

BAVSOUND Stage 1 - UltraGauge - Valentine One - Orion V4's - ARC-8's
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Welcome Image Auto Group!

Wolf, I want the box when you're done with it

Quote Originally Posted by JimRosenthal View Post
    Wolf, I want the box when you're done with it
    You got a Boot Lid to ship?
    BAVSOUND Stage 1 - UltraGauge - Valentine One - Orion V4's - ARC-8's
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

I just bought an e92 M3 and had Image Auto Group ship it enclosed from PA to central TX. They did and great job and everything went perfectly smooth. The car had some exotic company along the way (vintage Caddy, Porsche GTx, Lambo Merc.) and arrived in perfect shape.

This wasn't my first time shipping a car and I will use IAG again without hesitation. Good communication and a professional attitude... Thanks Steve and Mark!
    Current: 2011 E92 M3 l 6 Speed Manual l Lemans Blue l Palladium Silver Leather l Bone Stock

Previous: 2004 330i Imola ZHP l 6 Speed Manual l Sand Beige Leather l Black Cube l VMR V703s l Koni Yellows
    AFE CAI l TRS Bi-Xenons l Adjustable Front & Rear Sway Bars l MFactory Helical 3.38 LSD

6. Hi Steve,
    I am considering the purchase of a 2004 ZHP from Virginia and I live in Scottsdale, AZ. How can I get an idea on what that transport would cost?

Car Shipping - Enclosed Carriers - Mafia Featured Affiliate

Many of the online sites give free estimates. Or Pay me to drive it out and fly back! ;-)

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous E46 fanatic
    Last edited by ELCID86; 02-03-2018 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Many of the online sites give free estimates. Or may me to drive it out and fly back! ;-)

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous E46 fanatic
    +1, semi-serious.

I used them, worked out great.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, Ground Control Coilovers, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast