Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is the best bi xenon projector halo headlights?

Whats up guys!! I just recently purchased a 2004 330i zhp and im not too happy with the lights that are on there. I wanted to get everyones opinion on which halo projector lights look best on the car. My car already has halos but not projector lights. I like the halos. Any thoughts? Thanks

Name:  Halos.JPG
Views: 933
Size:  2.09 MB

Sedan headlights are different than coupes but if you want xenon headlights I'd just look for a stock set over any aftermarket brand. You can keep the halos (I like them on sedans, or if you're looking to upgrade go with Umnitza V2s or V4s). Get some new lenses if they need them. Then there are multiple options for fixing output if they have burnt ZKW bulbs, which other members can chime in on.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Sedan headlights are different than coupes but if you want xenon headlights I'd just look for a stock set over any aftermarket brand. You can keep the halos (I like them on sedans, or if you're looking to upgrade go with Umnitza V2s or V4s). Get some new lenses if they need them. Then there are multiple options for fixing output if they have burnt ZKW bulbs, which other members can chime in on.
    Thanks for the advise. Do you know or recommend where i can buy stock projector headlights and do you know if its easy to open up the light housing so i can install the halo lights i already have? Ive heard that some headlight housings have to be baked in an oven to remove the front casing or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBimmer05 View Post
    Ive head that some headlight housings have to be backed in an oven to remove the front casing or something like that.
    Only for coupe not for sedan...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

I'm guessing halo = angel eyes, which I believe can be added to a projector light. Also, these look to be halogens? You can find some used E46 AL projector lights on ebay.

thanks guys for the responses. my last question is if the AL projector or the stock projector lights are bi xenon, which i think means it has the light tracking when you turn...?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBimmer05 View Post
    thanks guys for the responses. my last question is if the AL projector or the stock projector lights are bi xenon, which i think means it has the light tracking when you turn...?
    AL could come for both coupe and sedans I believe, but sedans could get either ZKW and ALs. The turning of the headlights with the steering wheel is called by most "adaptive" headlights. That was only available in coupes.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    The turning of the headlights with the steering wheel is called by most "adaptive" headlights. That was only available in coupes.
    And convertibles
    anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

Quote Originally Posted by anandoc View Post
    And convertibles
    Correct. I always forget about them

Thanks for the help guys! Ill start searching for the light now and post some progress pics up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast