Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    Best, LOL. true on many levels!!

might be out there next summer, we'll see...
    Perfect. Swing by in late July or early August

Just a follow up. Took first road trip, shocks changed the car, much better, taken the edge off the new car now cause I'm tired of this thing.

Second is mileage is up about 3mpg on the highway and the DISA rebuild has really made car more responsive. I did not change anything else at the time so direct correlation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain

Wow. That's good news!

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous E46 fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    very cool. i love my bilstein PSS but i still want to try koni yellows with stock springs. i'd have to get top-adjustable rears though as i'd be adjusting them a lot over the first month or so.
    RE rear shock mounts.... you can pull the shocks from the bottom without having to pull the trunk liner

Quote Originally Posted by Jon D View Post
    Just a follow up. Took first road trip, shocks changed the car, much better, taken the edge off the new car now cause I'm tired of this thing.

Second is mileage is up about 3mpg on the highway and the DISA rebuild has really made car more responsive. I did not change anything else at the time so direct correlation.
    I had the same results with both the Konis and the DISA
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12