Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Lol I thought so! That's why I sold my TSE3 to San when I put my headers on. I have the stock ZHP exhaust and it's very quiet. I'm probably going to swap out for a magnaflow with an extra resonator in the spring
    I’ve been debating of getting rid of it for a borla. But not sure yet lol. Idk how you supercharged guys can run the stock exhaust stilll. I would be trying to get the most power out of my car. That’s why I’m getting the 8.5 pulley upgrade for the TS2 lol I think that’s the main reason I haven’t sold the exhaust yet. More power! Haha

So, I just ordered some side skirt extensions and rear side diffusers from diffusersandmore.com. Great quality products. Here are some examples since mine aren’t finished being made yet.

Another picture of my front splitter
    Untitled by Abraham Cruz, on Flickr

Skirt extensions

Rear bumper side splitters. I'm doing the sides only no diffuser.

Last edited by Zhpabe89; 01-18-2018 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhpabe89 View Post
    So, I just ordered some side skirt extensions and rear side diffusers from diffusers and more. Great quality products. Here are some examples since mine aren’t finished being made yet.
    Am I missing the “examples?” Maybe I’m not seeing them because I’m on Tapatalk...
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by Zhpabe89 View Post
    I’ve been debating of getting rid of it for a borla. But not sure yet lol. Idk how you supercharged guys can run the stock exhaust stilll. I would be trying to get the most power out of my car. That’s why I’m getting the 8.5 pulley upgrade for the TS2 lol I think that’s the main reason I haven’t sold the exhaust yet. More power! Haha
    yea I thought the ZHP exhaust flowed pretty well but then I read that Ryan lost 20 hp from the TS2 when he swapped the magnaflow for the Borla (which he says he's almost got all back from tuning with a new tuner) I'm going to try the Magnaflow to see if I can deal with it because of the increased flow/hp even though the Borla sounds amazing. He said the Magnaflow has 2.5" pipes and the Borla has 2"

What pulley is that? the 83 mm? I'm running that pulley. It didn't seem to make any difference on my car using my ass in the seat dyno and the real dyno.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Am I missing the “examples?” Maybe I’m not seeing them because I’m on Tapatalk...
    No you didn't lol The pictures hadn't uploaded correctly. Fixed!

yea I thought the ZHP exhaust flowed pretty well but then I read that Ryan lost 20 hp from the TS2 when he swapped the magnaflow for the Borla (which he says he's almost got all back from tuning with a new tuner) I'm going to try the Magnaflow to see if I can deal with it because of the increased flow/hp even though the Borla sounds amazing. He said the Magnaflow has 2.5" pipes and the Borla has 2"

What pulley is that? the 83 mm? I'm running that pulley. It didn't seem to make any difference on my car using my ass in the seat dyno and the real dyno.
    Exhausts make a big difference most definitely. I didn't know that the Borla was half an inch smaller compared to the magnaflow. 20hp is a lot of loss. Jeez! Another idea I had was to just replace the muffler section for a Borla and keep the rest of my UUC piping. I wonder how that would sound.

I toyed with that idea too but then came to the conclusion that the system was worth a lot more money complete and I didn't want to spend a lot of money trying to figure out what would work with the TSE3. I even posted on the FI forum over on e46f. No one had a good answer or suggestion so I sold/traded with San for the ZHP exhaust until I could figure out what will work...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

I toyed with that idea too but then came to the conclusion that the system was worth a lot more money complete and I didn't want to spend a lot of money trying to figure out what would work with the TSE3. I even posted on the FI forum over on e46f. No one had a good answer or suggestion so I sold/traded with San for the ZHP exhaust until I could figure out what will work...
    I saw that thread lol I have literally checked every vid on youtube and every forum post on google and nothing. Everyone just seems to sell and go magnaflow or stock. I found one guy that installed two AR20 rasp eliminators but he didn't post a video. He said it was still as loud but had less rasp. Which is what I want. But I figured there would be power loss, not to mention I didn't want to cut up the exhaust.

And not sure on the sizing of the pulley but its their 500 dollar option. My buddy said it made a huge difference on his TS2. He has a UUC exhaust like me though with headers and intake.

Hmm that option recommends cams and includes further tuning.... I wonder what he he did besides just swapping the pulley...
    H&R sport springs,

Hmm that option recommends cams and includes further tuning.... I wonder what he he did besides just swapping the pulley...
    Naw man no cams needed. His motor is bone stock. He just has full bolt ons that it’s. And Ess gave him a new tune for the 8.5psi

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast