Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP Coupe 6MT - Black/Black Leather 154K miles - Ohio $7000

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    VIN: WBABD53475PD98735
    Year: 2005
    Make: BMW
    Model: 330Ci ZHP
    Price: $7000 OBO
    Mileage: 154,000
    Transmission type: 6 speed manual
    Body Type (coupe or sedan): Coupe
    Color: Black
    Packages: Winter, Premium
    Title status: Clean and in hand

My original plan for this car was to make it my daily driver, but my wife and I are planning to have kids soon and the coupe just isn't that great for car seats!

Mechanically the car is solid. I am the fourth owner, but the previous owner kept up with all maintenance items and recently changes all rotors and pads, valve cover gasket and spark plugs, front tie rods/control arms/bushings and end links, coolant sensor and new coolant and flushed trans and diff fluids. I have extra Mann filters for oil changes as well. There is an airbag light on the dash for the passenger seat sensor array but other than that no check engine lights or other dash lights.

Interior: 8/10

The interior is in great shape overall. The leather is stressed but not torn anywhere and the steering wheel is nearly brand new (tri-color stitched leather M wheel). It has black cube trim but the previous owner put on carbon fiber overlays. They are easy to remove though if you don't like them. The previous owner also installed an Eonon head unit. It's ok in my opinion, but I do have the original radio as well. The speakers are upgraded with Sound Ordinance components with an Alpine amp. I also just had the rearview mirror retrofitted with a new auto dimming glass so no need to worry about leaks.

Exterior: 6/10

This car has seen a lot of highway miles from the previous owner and it does show. There are rock chips on the hood and the front and rear bumper covers have their fair share of scratches and rock chips. There is small rust starting at the bottom of the rear wheel wells and some at the bottom of the front wells. There are two big rust areas starting on the driver's side quarter panel that would need addressed soon. I had a body shop friend of mine look at it and said it would be around $1500 or so to fix it all. The wheels are also pretty rashed, but could definitely be repaired. There are no large dents or dings though and the paint is in pretty good shape as well as the trim. I just want to be honest about the exterior so there are no surprises.

Obviously this is a great car and I love driving it and will be sad to see it go. I am open to offers so please contact me if interested, I would love to see it go to a good home! Thanks and let me know if you have any other questions!
    Attached Images Attached Images               
    Last edited by AMWBMW; 11-15-2016 at 05:42 AM.

GLWS!

Btw, I assume you didn't mean to toss a pic in of your jacket (3rd picture).

Thanks! That picture slipped in there somehow haha.

GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Sold! Thanks!

Boom!

Sent by the Pixel XL
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Congrats