Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Light birch trim came in!

Does anyone else have a bead on fiscally responsibly hardware for the interior trim finishers? Pretty expensive stuff given the quantity needed.

If anyone has a pay it forward set they'd like to sell.... I'm game.

I believe I need 7 of PC 13 and 16 of PC 12. Please correct me if I'm wrong. It's been a fair amount of time since I've had to monkey with trim. Thanks.

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/show...diagId=51_3310

I do not remember the door trim finisher hardware looking like a bolt.

Sent by the Pixel XL
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I'm fairly certain I used 11 and 13 when reattaching the silver cube door trim in my car. Nothing was threaded as I recall. 4 of each per door?

2004 Jet Black Sedan

Euro Mirrors, WeatherTech Floor Liners, Tinted Windows, Aluminum Water Pump Pulley, Etc.

The pieces that hold the door trims in are definitely not bolts.
    I have a few pieces of Piece 13, not sure exactly how many. I'll check when I get home.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Thanks for the responses so far guys.

Sent by the Pixel XL
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Is transferring the hardware from your current trim not an option? I had no issues doing it when I swapped my sister's black cube for silver cube earlier this year.

No trim present. I sold my silver trim a while ago and included my hardware and have been waiting to get my hands on the birch.

Sent by the Pixel XL

I'll check with my local parts guy Dane. I used new hardware to install the two trim pieces over the CD player and glove box. Was pretty cheap if i remember correctly. I bought five or six of number 13 & number 10

Quote Originally Posted by GotZHP View Post
    I'll check with my local parts guy Dane. I used new hardware to install the two trim pieces over the CD player and glove box. Was pretty cheap if i remember correctly. I bought five or six of number 13 & number 10
    Much thanks

Sent by the Pixel XL

In my quest to find the smooth trim hardware, I ran into these:

///M4 GTS 35 year anniversary edition.

A limited edition i8:

Sent by the Pixel XL

Autozone.com
    Didn't find the door hardware. The only thing carried is the threaded stuff. $9 per thread bolt x 16. Can just buy 16 though because they come in bags of 10.....lmao.

I'll buy the ones online for $3 and change if no one responds that they've got some extras.

Thanks for looking.

Sent by the Pixel XL

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast