Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 122 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1274
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Why not just set it and commit to a memory position, then never touch it again? It's like HVAC controls; set it to auto and never worry about it again.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Sreten View Post
    Wooooow why did I miss this. I swear I would've been on a plane to Germany the next day to sign the papers :O
    Alex'16 Melbourne Red 328d Touring
    M Sport + M Performance Package

Gone, but not forgotten: '03 Imola Red 330i ZHP - 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by alexandre View Post
    Wooooow why did I miss this. I swear I would've been on a plane to Germany the next day to sign the papers :O
    I want that thing in such a bad way.

hey folks... been off the forums for a while. wife is away for 6-7 weeks taking care of my MIL after knee replacement surgery, so it's me and the kids, house/car projects, and 60hr+ work weeks. another 3-4 weeks to go until my wife gets home.

nothing new to report. just been driving! Touring is running like a champ.

back to work until 12-1am...
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Good luck, Peterman. Thanks for checking in though, I was starting to worry about you.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Welcome back. Hope all goes well with the MIL

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I can relate my friend! Life gets in the way... I have so much I'd like to post but no time for more than a sentence or paragraph here and there...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Hey Peter, this project needs some updates-
    How is wagon treating you?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

hey guys.

it has been a while since i've been on. things have been crazy for me... here's a synopsis:

- my wife and i almost separated in early august; it's been touch and go since then, but i feel like we're on the mend finally. this has been the hardest thing i've ever gone through, ever.
    - busy with the kids and their activities
    - working like mad
    - driving a lot

i felt in my gut back in january that 2018 was going to be a huge year, and so far it certainly has not disappointed in the drama category. i realized that i need to make a lot of changes - to my marriage, my family life, my work, my hobbies... everything. i need to achieve BALANCE - because right now, and really for the last i don't know how long, i've been out of balance. and it's definitely effed up my life.

so, i've started balancing with my marriage, kids, and my work has seen some time cuts. and finally... cars. with a massively heavy heart, i have decided to sell the Touring. it is huge fun to drive and has been reliable to a fault when i needed it the most this year, but when i built it i feel like i neglected my wife.... and man, i just can't stop thinking about that every time i drive it. and i can't get past that. so i haven't advertised it anywhere yet but i want to advertise it here first, before it goes elsewhere - maybe every BaT. i would love for a fellow 'mafia member to get to own, drive and enjoy the snot out of my riotous creation (....and also maybe so i can get visitation rights. ).

anyway. onward and upward with balancing and revitalizing what is good in my life... and i have missed being on here and bantering with my 'mafia brethren. i hope everyone is well!
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

You've been on my mind my friend, I was hoping things were working out for you. Sometimes you have to let go of things to make a change and move on with life and find happiness. I certainly can relate. I'm on my third marriage. I had to switch up the job and take a huge pay cut but I'm much happier for it. Sounds like you're on the right track! Best of luck!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Page 122 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast