Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 124 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1274
    Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Hi, Peter. Looks like you have your priorities in the right order. And at least you had chance to enjoy that touring for a while. GL !
    Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    Best of luck Peter!

Sad to hear about the touring, but the priority is clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Good to hear re your life. It definitely can be a roller coaster so I'm glad you arw finding your balance. Relationships can be hard but it you work at it the right way together, that can make all the difference in the world.
    thanks fellas - i appreciate it!!

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Glad you two are trying to make it work, I know the alternative can sometimes seem easier. My parents divorced when I was in high school. You will be in my prayers brother. #FaithandFamily
    thanks shawn - i appreciate that, more than you know. divorce is "that word" that we swore we'd never say. and here it is, front and center. we definitely have problems that we need to work out - it's going to be hard. but i feel like we can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    I’d been thinking about you since I didn’t hear back from you over the summer, and was a bit worried. I hate to see you letting go of the Touring but I completely understand—I’m glad to see you’re putting family first. Growing up my dad worked so much I really never saw him. I know he was doing it for the right reasons, but in hindsight I would have gladly traded some of the financial luxuries he worked for to have more time together when I was a kid.
    hey spenser... yeah, my dad was (and still is) a workaholic too. my job is very demanding, but i am learning how to 'say no' a lot more and protect myself - i've only got one shot at this! and yeah... it's worth a hell of a lot more than money.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Peter,

I'm sorry to hear things have been tough and as you say "out of balance," but am happy that they're on the mend and have the presence of mind to figure out how to improve your situation. Happiness is something that takes sacrifice, and well worth it.

Cheers!
    william - thank you, and i can't take credit for the presence of mind... i am going to therapy. it's actually helping. i'm definitely on the road to where i want to be.

i have tomorrow off and will be cleaning the Touring and getting it prepped for sale. it's going to be tough to do this. it just got 4 new calipers, new rear rotors and new ebrake hardware...
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

When it's gone, you may find that you're more relieved than you thought you'd be...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    When it's gone, you may find that you're more relieved than you thought you'd be...
    you know, rob, i have been wondering about that. i think i'll feel more relief when my house sells (going on the market in the spring), as it's been a constant source of work/stress/marital stress... but it's all working towards the same goal.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Sometimes, life is like an old tree..... you gotta clear out the dead wood to keep it healthy and growing
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Sometimes, life is like an old tree..... you gotta clear out the dead wood to keep it healthy and growing
    absolutely - pruning. agree 1000%.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

i guess i should post some recent work on this beast:

- currently at 254K KMs (156K miles)
    - oil change at 252K KMs with shell rotella T6 5w40 and lubrimoly MoS2 additive
    - replaced all 4 brake calipers with remanufactured units
    - replaced rear brake rotors
    - replaced handbrake shoes and refurb'ed hardware
    - brake bleed with motive pressure bleeder (brakes have never felt this good - they feel mega)
    - replaced UUC black trans mounts (stiff!) with fresh M3 trans mounts (thanks nate!) - it's quieter and way less NVH now

it's been a real workhorse for me over the last year. since our merger at work, i've been going into toronto 1x per week (sometimes staying overnight), which is roughly 500KMs round-trip (310 miles). i've been working tons and shuttling my kids around, and this thing hasn't skipped a beat. but... i'm not surprised when i've replaced/refreshed nearly every mechanical item on the car.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Peter,

I give you my heartfelt thanks for sharing. Glad things are on the mend. You're not alone.... Typically we're all going through "something" and I'm glad you felt comfortable enough with us to share.

We're rooting for you.... 100%

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Well said. +1. And, nice werk on the car

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Peter,

I give you my heartfelt thanks for sharing. Glad things are on the mend. You're not alone.... Typically we're all going through "something" and I'm glad you felt comfortable enough with us to share.

We're rooting for you.... 100%
    thank you, dane... i really appreciate that!

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Well said. +1. And, nice werk on the car
    thanks john!
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

took my last drive in this car under my ownership yesterday morning. but, alas... the new owner is awesome! and it will get enjoyed for all of the many uses this versatile car has.

peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Page 124 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 ... LastLast