Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 128 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KendrickC View Post
    I hope this gets an S54, and becomes a car like kaiv's on M3Forum.

But seeing your OP, I guess not...

Still going to be beast though! :D
    yeah, no S54. it will be more refined, but more powerful than it is now.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Sweet project, can't wait for more updates. What happened to all the pics? They must have gotten deleted because there is no way you didn't post more touring love

Quote Originally Posted by bcleaver View Post
    Sweet project, can't wait for more updates. What happened to all the pics? They must have gotten deleted because there is no way you didn't post more touring love
    haha... i haven't really posted anything yet. i need to, and will soon.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

It's okay bcleaver, I think we've all come to know Peter is a massive post teaser. "Oh I got a one of a kind Estoril ZHP...here's a single picture of its front fender...in the garage...with the lights off...at 2AM...with the lens cap still on"

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    It's okay bcleaver, I think we've all come to know Peter is a massive post teaser. "Oh I got a one of a kind Estoril ZHP...here's a single picture of its front fender...in the garage...with the lights off...at 2AM...with the lens cap still on"
    Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by bcleaver View Post
    If you want to see pics, you'd best ignore Peter's threads.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Look who is talking

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

you guys suck!

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    oh man... i LOL'd. i owe you a beer for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Look who is talking
    BOOM!

haha.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

UPDATE: alright you guys... here's some pics.

first though - driving impressions. i finally got plates for it, so i've had some more seat time - it drives pretty nicely. the gearbox needs fresh lube - feels like someone put molasses in there, otherwise all of the controls are good. tires are older pirellis and are LOUD. going to hopefully put my style 68s on there until the snow flies. stereo is good (HK audio, no buzzy speakers - i actually don't mind the HK audio), HVAC works great, heated seats work (although i have a set of M3 seats going in soon ). the PO replaced the rear shocks this summer with 'bilsteins'; i checked them out, they are bilstein sports! awesome. they feel nice with the stock sport springs, i think i will get some matching short-stroke bilstein sports for the front. or maybe ditch the rears and try the koni FSDs.

the plan is to do the M54B30 swap w/ 6-speed, and M3 rear end. use the M3 rear brakes, and upgrade to 330 brakes up front. M Tech II front bumper, and rear if i can find one. plus some other little things...

onto the pics:

the front. paint is pretty nice, not many highway miles so there is really no major amount of chips or anything. headlight lenses are original and in good shape, as is the windshield too. those are bi-xenon ALs - phew!! excited for the M Tech II bumper! and i might put euro clear corner lights on it, along with my BMW Performance gloss black grilles - this red is a lot lighter than imola, and i think they would look better on this car.

Name:  325iT_3.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  224.1 KB

the side. a nice long scratch from the rear door to the taillight, and a dent in the arch where it meets the rear bumper. all of that will get addressed. note the gloss black shadowline trim.

Name:  325iT_4.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  216.9 KB

one of my favorite features of the Touring - the separately-opening rear glass! such a good idea if you don't need to open the giant tailgate.

Name:  325iT_5.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  241.1 KB

another of my favorite Touring features - rear cupholder. my son in particular thinks this is mega cool. note the dog hair... yeah, i've got some work ahead of me.

Name:  325iT_6.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  173.3 KB

the interior. you probably can't tell how dirty it is in the previous interior pic i posted, but it was BAD. like, 10 years of dirt kinda bad. fortunately, it's cleaning up pretty well. i spent 30min cleaning the steering wheel as it was so gross i really didn't even want to use it. most of it looks good now, but their are some serious wear spots around 9 o'clock... it will likely get re-wrapped (i'm hoping mike @ coby wheel will start doing leather soon!). the dash, switchgear and trim cleaned up nicely too - i just did a quick once-over so i could assess and start driving it - it will get a full detail when the M3 seats go in (i will probably shampoo the carpets at that time, too). it did clean up decently and will look really nice.

Name:  325iT_7.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  155.3 KB

overall, i am really pleased with this car.

PS - please don't mind the mess at my house. we're in the middle of an addition, of sorts (turning the breezeway between the garage and the house into a new entryway, etc), and i've got crap all over the place. the garage will get re-sided too when this is done, excited for that...
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Looks awesome! I keep seeing a red 325i touring near my place...although it does not have the shadowline trim.

Can the touring rear cup-holder/arm-rest be retrofitted in the sedan you think? Would be nice to have cup-holders in the rear.

While you are on the lookout for a MTECH II front bumper, let me know if you come across a black one
    anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

Page 3 of 128 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast