Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 36 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    God damn that looks so good. Why oh WHY didn't think bring this beauty to the States? Oh right, we love station wagons by Volvo exclusively.
    Did u see the new Porsche Panamera wagon that IS coming to USA?

https://www.google.com/amp/jalopnik....1792874951/amp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

God damn that looks so good. Why oh WHY didn't think bring this beauty to the States? Oh right, we love station wagons by Volvo exclusively.
    you're going to crap yourself when you learn that i found out they made 6 M Sport 325iT's for north america.... ALL manual... and all went to canada. basically a ZHP Touring with 325i drivetrain, brakes and wheels.

mine will effectively be a 'true' 330iT ZHP (if ever there was such a thing... i'm not sure if europe ever got the M Performance package or not). well, with some upgrades. ZHP engine, trans, brakes, steering rack, trim, etc etc etc etc....
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post

yep! it doesn't look as good as the original concept, in my opinion.... the rear hatch area isn't right. BUT, it's still a porsche wagon, and HECK YEAH!!!

unfortunately it's going to be priced well out of my reach. well well well well WELL out of it.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

To this day I still LOVE the V70R and 850R. I guess I'm part of the problem.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    yep! it doesn't look as good as the original concept, in my opinion.... the rear hatch area isn't right. BUT, it's still a porsche wagon, and HECK YEAH!!!

unfortunately it's going to be priced well out of my reach. well well well well WELL out of it.
    I like the concepts front fascia more but the rear end I think I prefer the new one. Also the concept seems much shorter but not sure if it's actually the case.

I recently saw a Porsche Cayanne turbo sell for $14.5k, so maybe in 10 years, who knows but obviously maintenance will be a nightmare with all the electronics...

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

peter's Touring project

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    And there are people like me who do not like wagons at all

So people like me are the reason why OEMs don't sell wagons here...

the new V70 wagon i saw at NAIAS was stunning. sat in it, loved the interior. very spacious without feeling 'bargy'.

and the early 2000s V70R was killer. except the slow steering an 98' turning circle.

hey, they aren't for everyone. no biggie.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

the new V70 wagon i saw at NAIAS was stunning. sat in it, loved the interior. very spacious without feeling 'bargy'.

and the early 2000s V70R was killer. except the slow steering an 98' turning circle.

hey, they aren't for everyone. no biggie.
    I saw the v70 at the show too and I agree, it was quite nice. They had kind of a wood trim in one of them and I think along with a brown interior, it all felt quite nice...

I did! I'm not a huge fan of the rear end, it looks like the designers sort of gave up at the rear window or something. Sadly I don't think they're making it in a manual and that $96k price tag is a joke.

you're going to crap yourself when you learn that i found out they made 6 M Sport 325iT's for north america.... ALL manual... and all went to canada. basically a ZHP Touring with 325i drivetrain, brakes and wheels.

mine will effectively be a 'true' 330iT ZHP (if ever there was such a thing... i'm not sure if europe ever got the M Performance package or not). well, with some upgrades. ZHP engine, trans, brakes, steering rack, trim, etc etc etc etc....
    They did what? And gave them all to you silly Canadians? Who knew the Bavarians had jokes...albeit cruel ones.

And I know, your Touring is going to be magnificent. I think Europe got "Club sport" or some equivalent that had M-tech appearance. I saw a BMW touring with an M-Tech II kit in a small town in Italy back last May.

Pretty much took the words out of my fingertips.

Agreed. It's not a problem, I just wish we had more manufacturers make sporty station wagons.

To each their own. I certainly didn't like them growing up, but now I think they're awesome. Several "friends" of mine think I'm weird for that reason (among others).

And I know, your Touring is going to be magnificent. I think Europe got "Club sport" or some equivalent that had M-tech appearance. I saw a BMW touring with an M-Tech II kit in a small town in Italy back last May.
    yeah, in europe you could get the 'M Sport' model which basically was the same as the 'M Sport' model you could buy in canada - the aesthetic package of a ZHP, minus the cams/3.07 rear end/exhaust. very neat cars, and you could get the M Sport package on anything from a 330 to a 318d, coupe/sedan/Touring. so they are way more common over there.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Page 36 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast