Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 62 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post

yeah, i find i really only like the grilles with the OEM clear corners, which are still kinda growing on me. not sure if those will stay. i like the ambers too... and the roof rails will come off when the ARC-8s go on, just to see how it looks.
    Japanrot is way too bright for the ambers, IMO. The clears fit it perfectly. And hey, if you need an extra lug bolt or two, I'll have 20 rusty, err um, I mean, used bolts on Friday when ECS delivers my goody box.

Also, hurry up with the ARC-8s already!
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Wait, what? Black touring?
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Okay so I'm not the only one who missed this?

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Japanrot is way too bright for the ambers, IMO. The clears fit it perfectly. And hey, if you need an extra lug bolt or two, I'll have 20 rusty, err um, I mean, used bolts on Friday when ECS delivers my goody box.

Also, hurry up with the ARC-8s already!
    thanks, but i have a collection of spares already.

ARC-8s are going on with the new suspension and drivetrain... unless i can't wait that long. hoping to start drivetrain tear-down of the sedan this week. just need to get the black Touring out of the garage!

and re: japanrot and amber... i don't mind it, actually. the saving grace of the OEM clears is the amber bulbs! (the 'egg yolk'.)

Okay so I'm not the only one who missed this?
    haha... already posted. wife's new DD:

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...605#post530605
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

I haven't been on in a while... Swamped with work and getting ready to purchase and move in the new house
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I am liking this very much. Black grilles, black roof rails, all black everything

Keep it like that.
    FO. SHO.

this the hot new all black track yo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFqeoXFSlms

one too many ugga duggas

Edit: You addressed the other items before I pressed submit...nerd....

and re: japanrot and amber... i don't mind it, actually. the saving grace of the OEM clears is the amber bulbs! (the 'egg yolk'.)

haha... already posted. wife's new DD
    You like the egg yolk? Fascinating. Do you also like the early 996 headlights? I've got my eye on you...

Re: the new DD. I almost exclusively use Tapatalk, so I'm clearly missing a lot of posts. Is it BSM? If so, I freaking love that color.

I haven't been on in a while... Swamped with work and getting ready to purchase and move in the new house
    well, yeah! you've got a lot of stuff going on. excited for the move?

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    one too many ugga duggas

Edit: You addressed the other items before I pressed submit...nerd....
    LOL. and that link... oh man. funny.

You like the egg yolk? Fascinating. Do you also like the early 996 headlights? I've got my eye on you...

Re: the new DD. I almost exclusively use Tapatalk, so I'm clearly missing a lot of posts. Is it BSM? If so, I freaking love that color.
    no, i don't like any of the 996 headlights. (and personally, since we're talking 911s... i want a 997 C2S 6-speed. that, to me, is the best 911 for the money right now.)

it is BSM. it's OK. i'm not a fan of black cars, but BSM is OK because of the metallic. i do like the carbon black that was available on the E46 M3 - it was weird, kinda blue in some lights.

the best parts of this particular car are the gloss black shadowline trim (installed on 17 of 4722 Tourings for NA), RWD sport 5-speed, xenons, and only 93K miles. it's going to stay mostly stock (i did just put poly FCABs in, and it might get poly RTABs too. it'll be perfect for my wife. might consider an MFactory helical LSD for better winter driving.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

997.2 C2S 6-speed for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Congrats! And, def gloss black grills

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 62 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast