Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathTrap View Post
    Welcome!
    I think I've seen your car in a parking lot when I was in the Gwinnett area. If you need a hand with the S54 swap, I can help. I'm great at soldering! :D
    i work over in the lawrenceville area old peachtree rd and sugar loaf mills area. usually only drive the car once a week lol. selling the ZHP engine so trying not to put so many miles on it so it sells quicker lol.

hopefully there wont be any soldering, should just be repinning and adding pins where necessary with this swap.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Welcome!

Sent by the Pixel XL
    Thanks Dane! how are you liking your Pixel XL? i have a 128 gb quite black one (upgraded from nexus 6P) admittingly im a nexus fan boy unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Welcome, that's a good looking Imola!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Welcome. Great pics!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by theothersawyer View Post
    Welcome! Beautiful photos! I'm in Newnan!
    hey sort of local! lol

Quote Originally Posted by hcbeck2689 View Post
    Welcome! I hope we get a good step by step "DIY" for the S54 swap. That definitely deserves its own thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yes, taking the pictures while being excited to do the swap will be the hard part. I would love to do something like that though. I will see what i can do in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Hey Shawn. Welcome from another one. I used to live in Columbus and Augusta.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous E46 fanatic
    Hey Shawn thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 3ZHPGUY View Post
    Welcome!

Thank you!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I live in Buford and work in Alpharetta. I drive a Silbergrau Sedan - see you around!

I'm digging the Pixel

Sent by the Pixel XL
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome! Pics looks great!

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by wertyu78 View Post
    I live in Buford and work in Alpharetta. I drive a Silbergrau Sedan - see you around!
    if you were taking a right on Peachtree Industrial (from 20) at 5:23pm, then I most certainly saw you.
    Last edited by wertyu78; 11-22-2016 at 04:17 AM.

Welcome to the best car forum!
    We like food too.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12