Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

(Sold): OnePlus 3 with 2 Dash chargers

$380 + shipping. Used for two months. Thought I was going to sell my iPhone 6 but had it replaced by insurance with an iPhone 6s 128GB so I'm keeping that and selling this. This phone is $400 direct from the manufacturer, but I'm offering something that is currently out of stock and an additional quick charger which runs ~$30-40. If you haven't heard about DASH charging it is extremely quick and I'm struggling going backwards to the iPhone. Having a quick charge option really changed how I went about my daily routine and having two chargers was useful (one at home & one at work).

This phone is really nice and while it did get some negative press for the screen I never found it to be bad. Maybe because I was coming from an iPhone it didn't bother me. The iPhone screen brightness was better but I enjoyed how large the OP3 was yet is thinner and felt more manageable than the iPhone+. The build quality is on par with something like an iPhone even though it is much cheaper and offers more.

For those who do not know about the product it is similar to a nexus device in that it does not have a lot of additional bloatware on the product, but it is running a separate branch of Android called Oxygen OS (OnePlus' tweaks on top of Android). The OS offers minor, but useful tweaks like buttons that have user defined functionality, color themes, and gesture controls.

Video describing the phone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycIpOZY03OM
    Website showing the phone: oneplus.net/3

Last edited by Pip; 11-23-2016 at 11:04 AM. Reason: added info

GLWS

Sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    Sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yessss.

Sent by the Pixel XL
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Yessss.

Sent by the Pixel XL
    Lol. Agreed. I hate how Apple essentially made me a customer for life based on how they manage sms messages. My family uses Apple and switching to Android meant not receiving group texts or texts at all sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    Lol. Agreed. I hate how Apple essentially made me a customer for life based on how they manage sms messages. My family uses Apple and switching to Android meant not receiving group texts or texts at all sometimes.
    Why is that a problem lol

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Congrats on sale

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture