Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    I'm getting 23.6 mpg according to the OBC. That's with a TS2 supercharger and a heavy foot.... Impressive!
    I do highway on the way to work and bumper to bumper traffic on the way home
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

What MPG are you getting??

You're SC???

Better be a CF charger.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

My obc says 29.4 mpg. I do a lot of 55 mph driving with minimal stops and 0-60 mph runs, and a tad of city driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    You're SC???

Better be a CF charger.
    Where you been? I did that last August
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

LOL
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

I have not been able to breach 18.4 mpg with mixed city & highway. Right now, after a couple days of just city driving, I am at 17.4. I live in Seattle's Eastside, which has its fair share of hills, but that means that for every hill I go up, there's a hill I go down.

I am trying to get my MPGs up into the 20s for city driving like some of you guys are getting. I have an automatic, 87.5k miles. fixed all the vacuum leaks, but I randomly got a P0444, P0171, and P0174 yesterday, and then it went away in less than a day. Can a bad purge valve cause a decreased MPG? I am going to check the resistance on my valve, and maybe pinch the female leads a little to create a tighter fit.

Another thing, I noticed I don't automatically up shift when coasting down a hill. This creates unnecessary engine braking, which does not help my MPG. Has anyone else noticed this, and if so, have you addressed it in any way?

My ZHP has 131K miles and is a manual transmission.

I get 21-22mpg with 70% city/30% highway. When doing 100% highway, I get 29-31mpg depending on how fast I am going.
    2004 330i E46 with ZHP performance package and cold weather package

238K miles. 21.1 mpg.... Mostly city.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast