Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Incredible work, as always, Shawn.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Shawn, you usual, your attention to details on your projects and dedication is amazing!
    I am glad to hear that you are doing all that work, so you can enjoy car more.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Saw this on IG: turned out really well, did you just rattle can the welded in rear piece?

I love those high kick CSL trunks, would love to have one on the ZHP, totally transforms the rear-end.
    Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Incredible work, as always, Shawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    This is awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Amazing, this is fabulous work!!
    thanks a ton everyone. i never really thought it would end up like this where the car currently is.

also just got my OE BMW Infrared windshield fro Germany ordered through my local dealer. had to wait a month or 2 but it finalyl came in.

there are 2 versions of the glass, one infrared NO rain sensor and one WITH rain sensor. unfortunately the RAIN sensor version is NLA and not able to be ordered. there is local stock in germany but not for US shipping.

i ordered a highly rated GLASS silk screen kit that handles HD images well. i will be taking a high res picture of the rain sensor black area on the glass of a current windshield and then using photoshop to get the dimensions right and printing out the final product onto the clear plastic paper the kit supplies so i can silk screen the proper shroud area onto the glass.

i also ordered the purple PRISM from russia that has the clear optical pad already on there and will make this more possible.

hello blue/purple front glass lol
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

pardon my slight ignorance, but does that glass reduce glare? whats the point?

also, if its NLA for US shipping, how did you get one?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    pardon my slight ignorance, but does that glass reduce glare? whats the point?

also, if its NLA for US shipping, how did you get one?
    It's for reduced cabin temps and it looks cool.

I ordered the NON rain sensor infared version and am adding the rain sensor area my self

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post

I ordered the NON rain sensor infared version and am adding the rain sensor area my self

i re-read that a 3rd time. apparently i dont read GOOD, lol. got it.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

I just don’t understand why you spend the extra cash and time to do a windshield that will eventually get pitted, chipped and/or cracked just because infrared windshield. Shawn, you could clearly do better than put something you will eventually have to replace on this car.....

Just kidding! I think this is going to make an already unique car even better! Can’t wait to see photos showing the color of this windshield!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

More one off than it already is!

Does the ‘no rain sensor’ version have a coating which might affect the rain sensor operation?
    -Chris

I'm looking forward to your thoughts and review of that heat blocking windshield. I wonder if Pilkington makes a OEM version for the aftermarket, it'd be great to get one of these.

Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 LastLast