Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    I'm ready to see this S54 swap.
    +1
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    What brand windshield?
    its a Saint-Gobain Sekurit with out the BMW logo.

i cant tell a difference other than its new, clear and clean. has the proper molding around the windshield, has the proper RLS sensor prism and the dark shroud that goes around the glass. it was installed to BMW spec and the tool used to make sure it sits below the roof line was accurate as well.

i didnt even ask for a specific name brand. i just made sure that it was from a 2004 E46 sedan and had the rain sensor prism on it.

I'm ready to see this S54 swap.
    no kidding me too.

my S54 rod bearings with WPC coating just came in few days ago so hopefully the shop will be able to get started on installing the rod bearings after christmas and once the engine is done with new seals, we will bring my car in to yank the M54 and 6 speed out and install the S54 and new getrag 6 speed along with the M3 brake system, gas tank with fuel lines and fuel pump/sending units and fuel pump relay etc..(we will have my car and parts cars on 2 lifts next to each other to make swapping over what ever we need easier. )

im hoping for mid to end of Jan for this to be done.

then I just need to find a decent used coil over system so I can lower my car.

This holiday season I decided to tackle 2 things..

1....wire up and install the SPORT button in preparation for the S54 swap.
    2....add the OEM TPMS system since i now have a new found skill for INPA and NCS expert (its still in its infancy)

I have got quite decent at reading the WDS at planet BMW... finally i am able to find pinouts of what I need to look at so I tacked finding out the connector and pinouts for the SPORT button which is located in the SWITCHING center officially and called connector x1869. located the sport button and LED wiring for pins 17 and 18. WDS says they go directly to the DME.

right now i dont have the MS54 DME so i have the wires capped off and sitting in the DME compartment but they are already ran to the phsyical button so its ready to go. once i have the MS54, i will wire in the 2 PINS to pin 15 & 16 in the DME connector x60004 (currently pin 15 is being used my by MS45 by the MAF sensor.)

I then also followed JupiterBMWs awesome DIY for the TPMS system. got everything wired up, coded and for now it seems to be functioning.

now to get rid of that pesky DSC indicator.

and yes i know I will be replacing the nasty scarred up sunglass tray cover and cigarette tray covers. so gross.... they are sticky too whats up with that.

I happened to source a switching center that only had TPMS and SPORT but was missing heated seats which my car does not have. i have a spare switching center that does have heated seats, sport button and TPMS as well. if anyone needs it. $50

GIF showing the TPMS indicator going on and off on start up

http://i.imgur.com/535IEWQ.gifv

Name:  IMG_20161226_152833.jpg
Views: 1227
Size:  1.34 MB
    Name:  IMG_20161226_135752.jpg
Views: 1247
Size:  3.69 MB
    http://i.imgur.com/535IEWQ.gifv

just placed an order for a new rear diffuser that can house quad exhaust tips.

this was still cheaper than ordering a whole new fiberglass bumper from modbargains. i didnt like the thought of having a non oem rear bumper and fiberglass at that.

this new piece is ABS plastic and fits in the stock location so im excited for that.

http://www.insideperformance.de/en/3...csl-look_1234/

Name:  mtech2 rear diffuser.JPG
Views: 1246
Size:  72.1 KB

i really like this setup. Do you think you will be cutting the spare wheel well and welding in the M3 one?

i really like this setup. Do you think you will be cutting the spare wheel well and welding in the M3 one?
    no, i dont want to do that... though i have the option to.. its too much work for now. i can always do that later if i find a realyl good deal on a S54 m3 exhaust i just have to have...

for now i'm going to run straight pipe from the central resonator to these tips i found on ebay.

Bearings are getting installed this week into S54, sttill waiting on the Diffuser. it just shipped from Germany yesterday s. it should be here in a week or less.

I had retrofitted M3 mirrors a while back and decided to retrofit the power folding part today.

2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Sweet
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

New diffuser finally came in today. its a hybrid ABS/Fiberglass Piece. looks very nice and cant wait to get it installed with the exhaust up.

The tips i got are way too big. they are dual 3.5 inchs and it just doesnt fit in the diffuer opening for exhaust.

Im having the hardest time finding 2.5 inch IN and DUAL 2.5 inch OUT tips.. everything seems to be 3 inch dual out minimum. :/

IMG_20170202_114556-01 by Shawn Robertson, on Flickr
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast