Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Looking for shop in Nashville, TN

The mechanic I've used in the past is being very flaky and unavailable. Anyone know of a good mechanic in the Nashville, TN area?
    04 Imola Red / Alcantara / 6 MT
    Nashville, TN

Nashville, TN 37221

Quote Originally Posted by 330i Lover View Post
    The mechanic I've used in the past is being very flaky and unavailable. Anyone know of a good mechanic in the Nashville, TN area?
    I used German Motorworks and have so far been impressed with their work. They managed to squeeze me into their schedule which surprised me given the number of staff and the number of cars parked in the lot.

There is also a shade tree mechanic my friend has used that is known in the BMW community by a few people.

Thanks for the response. The flaky mechanic that I described earlier has shown much interest, which I'm delighted to report. I've made a note to myself with the shop you mentioned earlier in case he becomes flaky again. Options are always a good thing.
    04 Imola Red / Alcantara / 6 MT
    Nashville, TN

Nashville, TN 37221

Nashvillians! woah!

A group of us meet up on a weekend or so a month and work together on our own vehicles with a BMW Nashville tech assisting or a text away if we get into a jam.