Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 665

Thread: Estoril Coupe or: How I Learned to Import a Unicorn

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Picton, ON
    Posts
    6,025
    LOL. are you guys at the hotel bar???

    i have the ZHP sedan with me. don't puke on my son, he would hate that.
    peter

    2009 BMW 335i M Sport 6MT

    2015 VW Golf TSI Comfortline 5MT

    2007 BMW X3 3.0si M Sport 6MT

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    2,387
    TORONTO OFF THE CHAINNN



    Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    TORONTO OFF THE CHAINNN



    Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    That's how you pick up a car!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Picton, ON
    Posts
    6,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    That's how you pick up a car!
    these guys are troopers! picked them up at 9:30AM this morning from their hotel - i forgot how much beer they drank, but it was way more than i've ever had in my fridge at any one time.

    great guys. they should be at the border doing the import-thing right about now. then heading to cleveland!
    peter

    2009 BMW 335i M Sport 6MT

    2015 VW Golf TSI Comfortline 5MT

    2007 BMW X3 3.0si M Sport 6MT

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    2,387
    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    these guys are troopers! picked them up at 9:30AM this morning from their hotel - i forgot how much beer they drank, but it was way more than i've ever had in my fridge at any one time.

    great guys. they should be at the border doing the import-thing right about now. then heading to cleveland!
    Just left customs!

    Not going to make it to Cleveland unfortunately. Probably just going to call it a night somewhere in NY or PA.

    Too much Molson last night.

    Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    9,112
    PICSSSSS!

    Peter always deprived us.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Picton, ON
    Posts
    6,025
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Just left customs!

    Not going to make it to Cleveland unfortunately. Probably just going to call it a night somewhere in NY or PA.

    Too much Molson last night.
    how was customs??

    glad you made it through! perhaps get down to binghampton or scranton and stay there...


    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    PICSSSSS!

    Peter always deprived us.
    LOL. i'm sure spenser will take - and post - way more pics than i ever did!
    peter

    2009 BMW 335i M Sport 6MT

    2015 VW Golf TSI Comfortline 5MT

    2007 BMW X3 3.0si M Sport 6MT

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    2,387
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    PICSSSSS!

    Peter always deprived us.
    I got u fam


    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    how was customs??

    glad you made it through! perhaps get down to binghampton or scranton and stay there...




    LOL. i'm sure spenser will take - and post - way more pics than i ever did!
    Customs wasn't bad. There was a lovely lady there that helped Spenser with all of his shoddy paperwork. You should have seen how big her eyes got when she asked him how he paid for the car and he gave the brainfart response of "cash."

    Still couldn't get her to cut the seats open to search for drugs, though

    Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Picton, ON
    Posts
    6,025
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Customs wasn't bad. There was a lovely lady there that helped Spenser with all of his shoddy paperwork. You should have seen how big her eyes got when she asked him how he paid for the car and he gave the brainfart response of "cash."

    Still couldn't get her to cut the seats open to search for drugs, though
    LOL. thanks for the update, i've been thinking about you guys!

    we'll need a proper photoshoot with your imola coupe when you get home!
    peter

    2009 BMW 335i M Sport 6MT

    2015 VW Golf TSI Comfortline 5MT

    2007 BMW X3 3.0si M Sport 6MT

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    9,112
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    I got u fam


Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: 2005 330Ci ZHP Individual - aka 'The Estoril Coupe'
    By slater in forum BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale (vehicles only)
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 01-22-2017, 12:33 PM
  2. What I've learned with Christmas...
    By Rovert in forum Everything Non ZHP (the place for non-ZHP photos)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 06:08 AM
  3. I learned something today...
    By otto99 in forum General -- ZHP Related
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 09:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •