Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Ah so I'm going to Bristol with baby spice Emma instead of hot topic Emma. Not sure what this will do to our street cred...
    I’ve been rolling around for nearly a year with that one mismatched caliper, so I’m not sure how credible I was ever going to be. One of these days I’ll remember to get more paint.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Some days I like my CSL replicas... other days I want something new but they are definitely timeless... I see so many other manufacturers that have copied the design
    Don't change your wheels Rob. Sitting in Justin's wagon watching you dump into second and scream by with that black on black on black got me all hot and bothered.

Spencer you have the luxury of being able to rock or csl reps or arc 8s and they both look great. Csl's I feel are more showcar while the Apex wheels suit the track perfectly. Honestly they both look fantastic with estoril blue

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Apparently I didn’t get my update in for the starter.

206,953 km:

Replaced starter with a new one from Bosch. It starts great now! Except my DISA gasket is no longer sealing well, and triggering a CEL. I have a replacement gasket/o-ring coming tomorrow, but until then Nate was nice enough to grab a functioning DISA from PaP for me. Still not super snug, but at least you can’t hear the vacuum leak literally whistling now.

206,972 km:

Installed 75mm Apex stud kit all around and Stoptech slotted rotors up front. The studs are already much easier to work with, but I’m not in love with the length in the back. Below you can see the difference between a 75mm stud with a 12.5mm spacer and a 75mm stud with a 3mm spacer.

I’m going to swap out my 3mms for my 5mm spacers in the back to help a little, but it’s just something I’m going to live with. Really the main reason I wanted studs is because I’m using M3 rotors in the back (requirement for the 135i conversion), but the M3’s rotor retaining screw doesn’t align with non-M hubs. Putting wheels back on with an essentially free moving rotor was always a pain in the ass.

I also installed a new ashtray/center trim piece thingy on. Now I need a new sunglasses bin because the difference between brand new and well-loved is very obvious.

IMG_5868 by Spenser W, on Flickr

Also I might have something in the works for the interior, but I'm not sure yet. San will know what I'm talking about.

Over and out.

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Sexy looking es300

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Sexy looking es300

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    2000 with only 50k miles. Still my favorite of the ES generations.

Estoril blue, CSL wheels, Brembo BBK and Michelin PSS - just about perfect...

About the interior change- DOOOOO IIIIIIT!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

please god let it be cinnamon, let it be cinnamon......

Studs look great!
    Make sure that the front lug nuts are fully engaging the threads through the whole nut. That's very important, especially since you track the car. I'm pretty sure 10mm spacer is about the limit with 75mm studs. If you want the length of the studs to appear to be the same, you could put 79mm studs on the front. The nut threads would be fully engaged for safety and they would match the back as far as the length of the stud sticking past the nut...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    please god let it be cinnamon, let it be cinnamon......
    It’s funny I’ve been talking about a Cinny interior since I bought the car, but the prices for even average condition sets have always been the biggest obstacle. Still weighing my options, but you’re on the right track.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Studs look great!
    Make sure that the front lug nuts are fully engaging the threads through the whole nut. That's very important, especially since you track the car. I'm pretty sure 10mm spacer is about the limit with 75mm studs. If you want the length of the studs to appear to be the same, you could put 79mm studs on the front. The nut threads would be fully engaged for safety and they would match the back as far as the length of the stud sticking past the nut...
    Oh yea, definitely something I triple checked. I agree 10mm would be max under extreme stress, but fortunately I don’t run spacers at all on my track wheels (they’re ET38 and clear the brakes, my CSLs are ET45 and do not). I’ve been on the lookout for 10mm for a while, actually, and will be selling the 12.5mm + bolts once I find a reasonably priced pair.

Not using spacers at the track is one of the selling points of studs too. Having to keep up with 40 bolts (20 OE, 20 extended) was really annoying

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Estoril blue, CSL wheels, Brembo BBK and Michelin PSS - just about perfect...

About the interior change- DOOOOO IIIIIIT!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    +1

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast