Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Owner - Nashville, TN

After 7 months of searching, I finally found it. A one owner, 84k mile car that is in excellent condition in my opinion for its age. Included with the car were the books, service records, and keys, the previous owner even made a copy of the original window sticker before he traded it in at the dealership. The car only has one package which is the performance package (the most important one IMO). I recently had a local shop do a cooling system refresh minus the radiator, as the thermostat was stuck open. I Would have liked to do it myself but the weather and my schedule did not permit. My next step is to get a coat of sealant on the paint. The paint looks like glass unless its in direct sunlight. It has a few rock chips on the front, and some scrapes on the bumper, But otherwise I am amazed at the condition of it. The VANOS also rattles terribly, and I will probably fix that next spring/ summer as I do not believe its doing damage to the engine. I am also going to throw in some redline MTL in the transmission, and fill the differential with redline as well. I hope this car can serve me well for a long time. Any other advice is greatly appreciated.

Photo album here, the images were uploading as full size when I tried to put them on the page.

http://imgur.com/a/W2ges

Beautiful car! Welcome.

Welcome. I'm in Knoxville and looking for an TIAG coupe as well. Was that the car for sale at a Toyota dealer?
    E92 335i M-Sport
    997 S

Welcome! I'm down on Normandy Lake.

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Quote Originally Posted by MiniD View Post
    Welcome. I'm in Knoxville and looking for an TIAG coupe as well. Was that the car for sale at a Toyota dealer?
    Dodge dealer, purchased it a couple weeks ago, just now got around to getting some pictures

Good luck with your search.
    Last edited by BMWM3186; 12-29-2016 at 06:04 PM.

Great find! I spy a Dinan intake in there.

Painting the lower grille mesh and restoring the headlights would do wonders for the apparent age of the car.

Welcome
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome! Glad you found what you were looking for. I would use redline ATF. That is what redline recommends since the ZHP called for an atf originally. Others might have a different opinion though.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Great find! I spy a Dinan intake in there.

Painting the lower grille mesh and restoring the headlights would do wonders for the apparent age of the car.
    Thanks. Yeah some of that plastic is a bit gray, especially on the mirrors. The picture makes the headlights look worse than they really are. It does have the Dinan Intake, and also has a sticker that says it has the throttle body, but I am not sure if it has that since I did not see it on the previous owners ledger.

Quote Originally Posted by hcbeck2689 View Post
    Welcome! Glad you found what you were looking for. I would use redline ATF. That is what redline recommends since the ZHP called for an atf originally. Others might have a different opinion though.
    I researched it for a few hours, and eventually just gave up as everyone had a different answer. Ill probably give the MTF a try as I already bought it. I do not think it would hurt it from my research through other people on the internet. I assume it still has a lifetime fluid still in it and its great except for the notchy first few shifts when its cold.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast