Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Ok so im new zhp mafia

Just wanting to introduce myself to all the members....im excited to enter a community that speaks my language lol....im fez live in san diego...and i drive my bimmer like a bentley gt coupe.....lol with respect to school zones and elderly housings...loll

so u can say im a noob here ...so roast all u want im ready for it...lmao.....just pm me with any heads up or need to know info

We don't roast new members here. All about respect and camaraderie.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome. Looking forward to pics of your ride. John
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Eli that is sweeet....perfect combo u got going on...
    im getting my csl front bumper. painted this week.....the bumper is all carbonfiber but im getting it painted to match the car im thinking of keeping the front splitters carbonfiber what u think

unfortunately john i dont have a zhp i have a 330ci coupe it does have the sport package but not as much swagger as urs lol....i just got the rims pretty sweet so far im trying to do my sig so peeps can see it

Fez, who is doing the paint work for you?

Fez, host your picture at Photobucket.com. Then you can link it to here. Be sure to keep the signature size to 650x200. That will be perfect.

Also, don't worry about owning a ZHP. All are welcome here. You'll find that you'll have a lot in common with us. We talk about the E46 all day.

This is the story. i was out one night and this drunk guy fell to the right of my drivers side door and put a fat face dent into it (((
    so i went to this body shop near UTC ..i saw his portfolio and the cars he was working on at the time and i was impressed.. so we claimed insurance and fixed it and blended the color very nicely ......so i bargained with him and told him if do the service with u i want u to paint the csl bumper for me...and he agreed to it....jy elite autobody

Cool. Glad it worked out.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast