Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 330i Lover View Post
    Thanks for the update Dane. Sounds like a PITA(Pain in the...)
    Any time. Yes. PITA. I deleted all .ru accounts tonight. We had 7 bad Australian ip addresses going after the site as well as a Russian bot. All seems to be OK at the moment.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I must be an honorary Ruskie or Austrian as I can only access the site from work... :-(

Thanks for trying to get me unblocked DW. And I hope we can get this whole mess sorted out soon so TaT is back online.

Dane, are there exorbitant fees incurred because of these hacks that we need to donate a few bucks to help get tapatalk working again?
    04 Imola Red / Alcantara / 6 MT
    Nashville, TN

Nashville, TN 37221

donations always help as we all benefit from using this site.

Also having members who "look out" for each other and are willing to give our moderators a heads up when accessing this site becomes difficult like it was yesterday will also help. We all have to watch out for each other

Thanks for the update boss, keep us posted

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

Dane, are there exorbitant fees incurred because of these hacks that we need to donate a few bucks to help get tapatalk working again?
    Use the donate button--top center ^

Thanks Shawn, i'm very familiar with the button.
    04 Imola Red / Alcantara / 6 MT
    Nashville, TN

Nashville, TN 37221

is your site hosted locally at your house? with a static IP or is it hosted with a company like Bluhost?

did you see this article on applying a patch?

https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/...de_patch_level
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    donations always help as we all benefit from using this site.

Also having members who "look out" for each other and are willing to give our moderators a heads up when accessing this site becomes difficult like it was yesterday will also help. We all have to watch out for each other
    Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Use the donate button--top center ^
    Thanks Shawn, i'm very familiar with the button.
    Thanks guys. Donations are greatly appreciated. I am in the process of moving zhpmafia.com on to a server by itself. It currently shares a server with markhandyphotography.com and peerlessfineart.com (now defunct). It's important that I segregate the site to a server by itself no more so than ever. I do not want my recent issues to affect Mark's consumer sales, nor would I want a hack on his site to slow our site (not likely). The fee for this is $79.00.

Unhack was hired to deal with current hack (@ $250.00) and they are currently narrowing down the issue.

Once all of these issues are corrected, I begin to think about getting Tapatalk up and running again.

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    is your site hosted locally at your house? with a static IP or is it hosted with a company like Bluhost?

did you see this article on applying a patch?

https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/...de_patch_level
    The site server is hosted by SERVINT. I will also be hiring VBulletin Professional services to perform the install to 4.2.3 Patch Level 2. We are currently running with 4.2.2 Patch Level 4, and I believe that is where our security vulnerability is stemmin from.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I'll throw you some money soon...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast