Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 local ZHP's coming up for sale shortly (DFW, TX)

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    I don't currently have enough info on each car to post in classifieds but will do so asap. Therefore please do not post replies or PM me with specific questions since I probably do not have the answers yet.

The first is a white sedan, manual, 130k miles. I do not know this car personally but the guy knows that he's talking about in the realm of E46 and seems to have maintained it well. We got in touch via an ad I have on craigslist for an E46 part and he mentioned his is a ZHP, so of course I asked about it. Sounds like it's not a bag of problems at all (I inquired about that also). Says he has his eye on a 135i as a replacement. $7k without the after market wheels. Presumably that means he still has the OE wheels but I will have to find out.

The 2nd is also a sedan, manual, Mystic Blue on black, 80k miles. Price not yet established. Well maintained, owned by a friend. I know this car well. Needs some minor paint work (scratches, etc). He might do that on his dime or sell as-is. I mention it in case someone out there has a preferred paint & body guy like I do. Just had entire cooling system replaced, minus the lower hose but including the water/heater valve, which was leaking. I know because I did the work. BMW blue coolant, properly bled. That same day we did the DISA repair kit from German Auto Solutions as a preventive measure. In shop today for new ctrl arm bushings (Lemforder) and valve cover gasket, including all the little bolt gaskets and a new oil filler gasket under the valve cover. It is due for trans, diff, and brake flushes and you'd probably want to do the VANOS rebuild. 2nd master key does not work, will be sending it in for repair with some of my keys. Selling because his kids are getting older and he wants a larger vehicle.

My contact info for those not registered with this site: Mark@Z1usa.net

Alpine white zhp sedan. All the lurkers will come out for that one.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Depends on what interior the white one has, but I agree. Only other zhp I would own is white/alcantara
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    My boss was ready to drive to Dallas with cash in hand, the guy hinted that his phone was blowing up with people interested in the car. He up'd the price on the car and also mentioned that he would have to bring his own wheels unless he wanted to pay $1,500 extra for the HRE's he mentioned in the ad?? Not sure how that works buying a car with no wheels... anyway, he eventually reneged saying he was just going to keep the car...

My assumption is that he got a boat load of offers based on the condition and rarity of the car and/or he didn't know what he had? Regardless, should it come up for sale again, the car is a 2 owner, 7-7.5/10. It was hydroplaned by the original owner and subsequently backed up to something that caused minor damage to the right rear bumper area. Rust has since developed below the right tail lamp. The roof has been painted (not wrapped) black along with the rear spoiler. All I know, just trying to keep the Mafia in-the-know should anyone lust for an alpine/alcantara car and it should reappear on Craigslist!
    TITANSILBER/NATURBRAUN

"Drive slow and drink milk."

Nice combo, not sure about the black roof though.

Also need some interior pics.

Price reduced to 7,100. Apparently the wheels are included this time.

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/5971414874.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast