Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

BMW CCA - Tarheel Chapter @ Virginia International Raceway - HPDE

Anyone else planning on going to this one?

http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/...bmw-cca-153846

I went last year (my first HPDE), and loved it!...It has taken another year to make it back out, but I'm going.

Registration hasn't opened yet (I think it will be open next Friday)...but it'll fill up quickly, so sign up!

Also, if you are going, I'd suggest calling VIR and reserving a room at the Lodge (434) 822-7700...I just reserved my room today and they said only 10 rooms were still available for the weekend...last year I was late in trying to get a room and stayed 30 minutes away. Being on site is definitely the way to go...and 30 minutes extra sleep!
    Last edited by ///Mvious; 01-26-2017 at 07:46 AM.
    RD Sport Tornado Aero Kit|RD Sport Sway Bars|Bilstein PSS9|OE M3 Strut Bar|Bimmerbrakes Gen3 Headers (Swain Sprayed)|Supersprint x-pipe, section 2 resonator & muffler|Dinan Stage II Tune|Dinan LT Intake|Dinan TB|UUC UD Pulleys|E60 SSK

Registration opened yesterday...fills up quickly. Would love to meet up with some fellow Mafia members!
    RD Sport Tornado Aero Kit|RD Sport Sway Bars|Bilstein PSS9|OE M3 Strut Bar|Bimmerbrakes Gen3 Headers (Swain Sprayed)|Supersprint x-pipe, section 2 resonator & muffler|Dinan Stage II Tune|Dinan LT Intake|Dinan TB|UUC UD Pulleys|E60 SSK