Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 72

Thread: New member from Charlotte, NC

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Chicago area
    Posts
    1,010


    Congrats

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    145
    I was watching that race. Great driving!

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    2005 BMW 330ci | Silver Grey | Black | 6MT
    Shark Injector, Beisan Systems Vanos Kit, BMW Performance Intake, TMS Pulley Kit, G.A.S. 1.2 Bar Coolant Cap, and Aspherical Side Mirrors.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1,251
    Wow, I've missed alot. Welcome, glad to see more ZHPs in the Charlotte area.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by QC_ZHP View Post
    Wow, I've missed alot. Welcome, glad to see more ZHPs in the Charlotte area.
    Bruh the QC is blowing up with ZHP's

    There's some obnoxious red and blue cars running around here now

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1,251
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Bruh the QC is blowing up with ZHP's

    There's some obnoxious red and blue cars running around here now
    Damn, I've been M.I.A. for too long and mines been getting neglected. I'll have to give it some TLC just in case I run into any of you guys. You in the city? I'm in Plaza Midwood.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by QC_ZHP View Post
    Damn, I've been M.I.A. for too long and mines been getting neglected. I'll have to give it some TLC just in case I run into any of you guys. You in the city? I'm in Plaza Midwood.
    Dawg I'm like a mile from you. Up in first ward.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1,251
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Dawg I'm like a mile from you. Up in first ward.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Did we just become best friends?

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by QC_ZHP View Post
    Did we just become best friends?
    After highjacking Overboost's thread?


  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Huntersville, NC
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    After highjacking Overboost's thread?

    Not hijacking my post! Everyone is welcome! Birkdale here with my E46... No ZHP yet...
    The older I get... The faster I was...
    No Fear



  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Overboost View Post
    Not hijacking my post! Everyone is welcome! Birkdale here with my E46... No ZHP yet...
    Love Birkdale and the area...just hate the traffic out that way. Great thread/pics btw.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2005 Sedan ZHP $7200.00 Charlotte, NC
    By WALSTIB in forum BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale (vehicles only)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 07:35 PM
  2. Charlotte ZHP
    By wstr75 in forum BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale (vehicles only)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2015, 04:40 PM
  3. Charlotte C&C
    By ///Mvious in forum Southeast
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-20-2014, 01:04 PM
  4. Charlotte
    By PirateZHP in forum Southeast
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2014, 07:34 PM
  5. Hello from Charlotte, NC
    By billyjack in forum New Members (or older members who have not introduced themselves)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 09:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •