Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Yawn @ your boring job.

If you want some real excitement then head down to the city and I'll show you around our diaphragm tank plant.

Yeah. That's right. You can see diaphragm tanks come to life.

Stupid race cars.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    Yeah, it can be difficult but racing is a life sentence. I have over 100 flights a year, sometimes I can be in 3 cities in a single day. I live in hotels over 125 nights a year and some days can be 18 hours. I am away from my family a lot more than I would want to but hey, it's a living. You guys hiring over there?

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    FFEI....
    "Diaphragm tanks are pressurized water vessels where the water and air are separated by a flexible diaphragm allowing the water to expand and absorb pressure surges. In booster applications, diaphragm tanks can be used on both the discharge and the suction manifold"

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    YEAH BUT YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ONE ON THE TRACK
    Quote Originally Posted by Overboost View Post
    Yeah, it can be difficult but racing is a life sentence. I have over 100 flights a year, sometimes I can be in 3 cities in a single day. I live in hotels over 125 nights a year and some days can be 18 hours. I am away from my family a lot more than I would want to but hey, it's a living. You guys hiring over there?
    Yep, you just summed up why I stick the boring engineering fields. It takes a special breed and some serious passion to be in the racing industry. Props to you for following your heart, man!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Welcome - Was in your neck of the woods over the weekend. In and out of CLT for "work" and spent my time in Mooresville.

Karl Lazlo, let me know if you come back to the area. You were around exit 36 in Mooresville off I 77 and I am in Huntersville off exit 25 on the south side of Lake Norman. Glad to grab a Starbucks on me...

Greetings

PBOC Winterfest in Sebring this week. Programmed some of the MoTeC dashes on these M 235 IR cars. These are fricking nice. Ready to rock race cars at $90K. Cant wait for the GT4!
    Dem Lamborghinis doe

Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    Greetings

Dem Lamborghinis doe
    Which Lambos? Deez? Since all the Lamborghini 620-2 Huracan Super Trofeos came with MoTeC, I have worked on nearly all of them from the day they unloaded in the US at Spring Mountain. Corey Lewis was my driver at Change Racing and we won the 2015 Super Trofeo Championship

Name:  20150730_143322.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  124.6 KB

Name:  20150730_110625.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  153.6 KB

That's pretty cool.

I can't really think of anything that sounds better than that V10 and the downshifts...
    Can't complain about the looks either.

Karl Lazlo, let me know if you come back to the area. You were around exit 36 in Mooresville off I 77 and I am in Huntersville off exit 25 on the south side of Lake Norman. Glad to grab a Starbucks on me...
    Well, I have a feeling I will be down there quite a bit over the summer. Long story short - A good friend of mine moved down there a few years ago and I am consulting him on a new business venture that he is building in Cleveland. Should prove interesting. You will regret the Starbucks offer, I have been known to consume mass quantities of coffee!

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post
    Well, I have a feeling I will be down there quite a bit over the summer. Long story short - A good friend of mine moved down there a few years ago and I am consulting him on a new business venture that he is building in Cleveland. Should prove interesting. You will regret the Starbucks offer, I have been known to consume mass quantities of coffee!
    Anytime brother. Just let me know.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast