Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Tires load rating

Long time no see, Gents! Ive been in transition with vehicle priorities. New boat and in the process of buying a new Tacoma Sport with goodies has taken over. Still contemplating on if I want to keep the 330 or sell but I think I may keep her around. Love it too much even tho it's been giving me heartburn lately.

Question I have is about load rating. I currently have 235/40ZR18 91W tires all around on the car and I am in desperate need of new tires. I have my eye on a set of the exact same tires but instead of 91W, they are an 88W. Will I be OK with the 88W? I am not a tire guy so I'm not sure how it all works.

Thanks, everyone.

18x8 CSL Wheels / Trunk Lip Spoiler / Painted rear bumper trim / Painted reflectors / Clear corners / Black headlight trim / USA Spec / LED tails / 25% tint
    LED license plate lights / Rockord Fosgate upgraded speakers / Kicker Hideaway 8" subwoofer

88 is 1235lbs, so the tires theoretically can handle 4940lbs fully loaded. How much do you plan to haul and what is the curb weight of the Tacoma?

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    88 is 1235lbs, so the tires theoretically can handle 4940lbs fully loaded. How much do you plan to haul and what is the curb weight of the Tacoma?
    No, these are for the 330 lol. I'm not hauling anything except golf clubs and my 110lb girlfriend in the car lol. I guess I should be good with the 88W then...

18x8 CSL Wheels / Trunk Lip Spoiler / Painted rear bumper trim / Painted reflectors / Clear corners / Black headlight trim / USA Spec / LED tails / 25% tint
    LED license plate lights / Rockord Fosgate upgraded speakers / Kicker Hideaway 8" subwoofer

Oh, I got confused with the mention of Tacoma. Yeah you'll be fine on the E46 and can still put probably 1000lbs in it

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    Thanks, man.