Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
Results 731 to 736 of 736

Thread: Vanity (personalized) plates..... Who else has em?

  1. #731
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Lebanon, OH
    Posts
    37,836
    Those are great.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    "Flame suit NOT REQUIRED!!!"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs

  2. #732
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    5,838
    I'm out. Received my annual registration renewal notice : $525. That includes $450 for vanity plates, 5 year term. I will go back to regular plates until further notice.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    150,000 miles

  3. #733
    Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    I'm out. Received my annual registration renewal notice : $525. That includes $450 for vanity plates, 5 year term. I will go back to regular plates until further notice.
    Yes, good plan. Freely giving extra money to the organization already stealing it is never a good idea

  4. #734
    Our annual registration here in WA is outrageous in general - vanity plates require an $80-$130 upfront fee (which you have to apply for AFTER you register the car and get standard plates) plus an extra $30-$40/year. On our daily driver registrations are $400-$600/year as-is. ZHP initial registration was about $250 and will stay close to that annually.

    I'm still thinking about one - debating either a Philadelphia Eagles related theme or something ZHP related. My son named the car "Zippy" so I was thinking maybe ZHPPY?

  5. #735
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    NH - The Live Free or Die State
    Posts
    712
    wow, never calculated it that way... first thought, that's crazy expensive. Then I did the math:

    5 year term. Texas is $90 a year

    In NH, we have annual plate renewal and vanity is $80. Annually. Seems way cheaper! But wait, doing the math, and I guess I pay $400 for 5 years? that's crazy expensive too
    - Pete


  6. #736
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    3,552
    Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    I'm out. Received my annual registration renewal notice : $525. That includes $450 for vanity plates, 5 year term. I will go back to regular plates until further notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by 28firefighter View Post
    Our annual registration here in WA is outrageous in general - vanity plates require an $80-$130 upfront fee (which you have to apply for AFTER you register the car and get standard plates) plus an extra $30-$40/year. On our daily driver registrations are $400-$600/year as-is. ZHP initial registration was about $250 and will stay close to that annually.
    Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    wow, never calculated it that way... first thought, that's crazy expensive. Then I did the math:

    5 year term. Texas is $90 a year

    In NH, we have annual plate renewal and vanity is $80. Annually. Seems way cheaper! But wait, doing the math, and I guess I pay $400 for 5 years? that's crazy expensive too
    Yikes, y'all are making me really appreciate North Carolina. It's $30/yr. for a standard license plate, and a vanity plate is an extra $30 (not including the annual safety inspection of $30 and the variable property tax).
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

    Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

    Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374

Similar Threads

  1. License Plates
    By AzkotikBMW in forum General -- ZHP Related
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 11:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •