Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 44 of 75 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    I ordered a vanity plate for my 2005 Mini Cooper yesterday. It will arrive in 3-4 weeks.
    My first one ever ! "05 MIN"

Last edited by fredo; 06-07-2013 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 M Mike View Post
    That's a swell plate.

Are you anywhere near Charleston?
    Mike, I'm actually up in the Greenville area. If your ever this way, hit me up. I really want to do some fun roads driving soon.

NJ was nice enough to let me know that the plate I requested was denied because "Plate combo you requested is reserved for other categories" whatever the hell that means. Of course this is after they processed the charge on my credit card-- which they'll be happy to refund within the next TWO billing cycles.

Back to the drawing board...
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

What did you request KG?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

05 ZHP on a Phils plate.

Now I have to decide if it's going to be 05 ZHP on a standard plate, or whether I wait for October and snag Marc's E46 ZHP plate.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by jgt_zhp View Post
    I noticed today that the state of Kansas cashed my check for my " JGT ZHP " plate. Meaning if I'm lucky I'll actually have it by November or so. When it expires. Photo to follow
    By november?! Why does it take some states so long? I change mine every year, got them in like 8 days last month.

Tapped on a talk device

Live Free and Drive

B.Mirelli

^Because they work with all of the speed and efficiently we've come to expect from state motor vehicle agencies.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

Quote Originally Posted by sketchyd View Post
    By november?! Why does it take some states so long? I change mine every year, got them in like 8 days last month.

Tapped on a talk device
    I was being facetious, but only slightly. I've never seen anything like this state. Just moved down here last year, thought it'd take an hour to re-title my car and get a new plate. WRONG. Kansas, and I don't know how they manage this, has a policy where if there is a lien on the car, they don't allow the bank to hold the title. The state does. So, when you move here, you have to go to your bank in your former state, and convince them to surrender title to the state of Kansas. That took 3 weeks. Their answer when you ask what if your bank won't do it? You're screwed.
    JEFF
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    04 330Ci ZHP | Imola Red | Black Leather | 6MT | BMW Performance Intake | BMW Performance Shift Knob | BMW Performance Strut Bar
    Homelink | BMW Alarm | BMW Aux | Interior LED Retrofit | XM Radio | Imola/Matte Grilles | Yakima Whispbar Roof Rack | Ultimate Cupholders

Quote Originally Posted by jgt_zhp View Post
    I was being facetious, but only slightly. I've never seen anything like this state. Just moved down here last year, thought it'd take an hour to re-title my car and get a new plate. WRONG. Kansas, and I don't know how they manage this, has a policy where if there is a lien on the car, they don't allow the bank to hold the title. The state does. So, when you move here, you have to go to your bank in your former state, and convince them to surrender title to the state of Kansas. That took 3 weeks. Their answer when you ask what if your bank won't do it? You're screwed.
    Damn that is messed up. But it seems like a lot of states take a long time from what I've seen here, and heard from out of state friends. Maybe I'm just spoiled, Though it probably helps here that our state prison inmates make all license plates.

Tapped on a talk device

Live Free and Drive

B.Mirelli

Ordered my personal plate for the ZHP. Hopefully it'll come in a few weeks.
    2006 MINI Cooper S SOLD
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...-MINI-Cooper-S
    2006 ZHP 330CiC

Page 44 of 75 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast