Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Flying down to NC to get my zhp on Friday

can't freaking wait.

Imola, 6spd. No cold weather package but seller claims to have premium package which i'll confirm, but even if it doesn't have it i don't really care. The only thing i'd like out of it is the auto garage opener.

Car goes for inspection Monday morning at BMW dealer and pending any surprises wife and i would fly out Friday morning to go get it. 10hr drive so we'll do 2 legs stopping for a night out in the dc/baltimore area

52,007 current miles
    clean carfax
    2 keys and manuals

Maintenance recently done by owner:
    NGK Plugs
    oil change
    new rotors / pads (4)
    wipers / washer fluid pump
    front window regulator

Dealer maintenance by previous owner:

recall for rear lights (2011)
    recall for driver airbag (2014)
    vcg (2014)
    brake fluid flush and mirror covers replaced (2015)

Made mention of coil packs being replaced due to recall which i had not heard of but has sticker under hood showing replacement

Name:  s-l1600 (1).jpg
Views: 487
Size:  128.9 KBName:  s-l1600 (2).jpg
Views: 492
Size:  159.9 KBName:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  118.3 KBName:  unnamed (1).jpg
Views: 496
Size:  638.6 KBName:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  702.0 KB

Other than bill of sale and title, what else do i need to get from the seller?

Also, what do i need to ge/dot in order to be able to drive it back? i could slap a plate from another car but would prefer to do it the legit way.

I'm not really sure but it sounds like you would just need a bill of sale and title. I don't think you would need the plates. Also, I have never heard of a recall on the coil packs. Regardless, congratulations. Good luck with the car

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Make sure to get it insured.

Yes, first thing Monday is insurance company. That's key.

Congrats, hopefully it works out! Sounds like a great find.

I would just like to ask, are you correct in saying it's had the driver's side airbag recall done, not the passenger's side? I feel like if it was done in 2014, the passenger's side would be more likely to have been completed.

The seller said driver's side on 11/22/14 but carfax only has the passenger side on 7/15/14. He had called BMW Austin where the car previously was and wrote what he was told. I will do the same and call next week and see what records they will give me over the phone.

Nice find!!! Don't let the Garage door opener or lack of deter you, it's an easy $30 upgrade via parts from ebay.

Frank W.

Present
    2003 BMW 530iA Saphirschwarz Metallic

Past
    2006 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Silbergrau Metallic
    2014 BMW X1 xDrive35i ///M-Sport Mineralgrau Metallic
    2011 BMW 328i 6MT ///M-Sport Alpenweiss
    1999 BMW ///M Roadster Estorilblau Metallic

plus an assortment of VW, Honda, Mazda, Chevrolet, Nissan, Toyota, and others over the years

My state DMV has a temporary trip permit that you can buy and print online. See if your state does.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast