Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Keep us updated.

Low mileage for sure

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

thanks, guys. I'll keep you posted.

Yesssssssss

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by fw_fw View Post
    Nice find!!! Don't let the Garage door opener or lack of deter you, it's an easy $30 upgrade via parts from ebay.
    Is that all it is for the upper console piece?

The alternative is getting an E90 rearview mirror with HomeLink (garage door opener), autodim, and compass. Was about $150 for the mirror and I love it in mine.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Is that all it is for the upper console piece?

The alternative is getting an E90 rearview mirror with HomeLink (garage door opener), autodim, and compass. Was about $150 for the mirror and I love it in mine.
    Yep, such as this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-BMW-E38-...RYg6Lc&vxp=mtr

There are dozens on ebay, anywhere from $15-$50......

Remove the console piece from the roof, carefully cut out the indentation on the back. Find the wire plug in the headliner, plug in and you are set!! Plenty of DIYs out there.......

Tip: search for ones with the white numbers on the buttons, it can handle rolling code garage door openers. The black letter versions could not.

Frank W.

Present
    2003 BMW 530iA Saphirschwarz Metallic

Past
    2006 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Silbergrau Metallic
    2014 BMW X1 xDrive35i ///M-Sport Mineralgrau Metallic
    2011 BMW 328i 6MT ///M-Sport Alpenweiss
    1999 BMW ///M Roadster Estorilblau Metallic

plus an assortment of VW, Honda, Mazda, Chevrolet, Nissan, Toyota, and others over the years

Congrats, man. IR FTW ! BMW of Austin is notorious because they rarely enter svc recs in Carfax.

Very likely you can buy a temp permit with your DMV online. Here in TX the sell for $5 and are good for 5 days.

Congrats! Where in NC is this thing located?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    My state DMV has a temporary trip permit that you can buy and print online. See if your state does.
    https://www.dmv.virginia.gov/vehicles/temp_permit.html

Trip Permit

Do you need to move an unregistered vehicle from one location to another? Then, a trip permit or a prospective purchaser's trip permit might be just what you need.

Standard Trip Permit
    A standard trip permit allows the owner of any motor vehicle, trailer or semitrailer to move the vehicle from one location to another without registering the vehicle. These permits are valid for three consecutive days. Motorized vehicles must be properly insured or the owner must pay 1/12 of the $500 uninsured motor vehicle fee. Non-motorized trailers are NOT required to be insured; however, they should be pulled by a properly insured vehicle. If the vehicle is designed as a property-carrying vehicle, it must be unladen while operating under the authority of the trip permit. The Virginia trip permit is valid only in Virginia. The customer must contact other state(s) if the travel route is outside of Virginia.

Applying For a Standard Trip Permit
    If you are the vehicle owner and want to move your unregistered vehicle, you are required to apply for a trip permit. You will need:
    point of origin and point of destination;
    dates of travel;
    $5 permit fee;
    insurance certification or payment of 1/12 of the uninsured motor vehicle fee for motorized vehicles ONLY.

Prospective Purchaser's Trip Permit
    A prospective purchaser's trip permit is available for Virginia residents who intend to purchase a vehicle that will be titled/registered in Virginia. These permits are valid for three days, beginning on the date of the purchase (as indicated on the bill of sale). The original bill of sale must be attached to the permit to validate the permit, and the permit must be displayed in the vehicle window while the vehicle is operated under the permit. If the customer has not purchased the vehicle WITHIN 15 DAYS after printing the permit, he must purchase another permit.

Congrats!!! Great looking car with super low miles too. I did a similar thing last year and went from NY to WV. It had only 40K on the clock and was in pristine shape. Previous owner added a BMW accessory Homelink to the overhead, but I'm sure the ebay ones will be just fine too.
    Ron ///Man

'06 ZHP Coupe 6sp Sparkling Graphite
    '02 330ci SE46 Racer
    '03 330ci Endurance Racer

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast