Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Standard data + multiple pages + attachments = a bit of a messy view

Is there something that can be done about this? I realize that I can click on the icon next to the last poster's name to go to the last post in a thread but if I simply want to go to the last page, it gets a little tricky.

Clicking on the icon immediately to the left of the thread title will take you directly to your first unread post on the last page (or possibly a previous page if there are a lot of posts that you haven't read yet).
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Yeah, I realize that too but it still doesn't solve the somewhat cluttered look of the page. Can the margins be adjusted? The "Replies" column looks to be larger than necessary?

What browser are you using? My page isn't compressed like that at all.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Ok-- I'm sure Marcus will address it as soon as he sees this. I'm using FF and all is ok.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

IE sucks for some of the latest vbulletin forums. I can tell you that it's the bane of my existence as a forum operator. It's the only browser that gives me headaches. Unfortunately, I cannot alter the appearance of the site specifically for IE. If I do, then it screws up the appearance for other browsers (that all look good).

Also, I see precisely what you're saying. Did you notice this before yesterday? Is today the first time you noticed this?

I made the site "fixed" yesterday -- instead of fluid. That could be one of the consequences of the change.

Let me know.

IE is teh suck.

Sent from my rooted Fascinate. Hacked Droid FTW!
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Yes. 99.9% of all forum bugs (for me) are related to IE. Every other browser renders the forum perfectly. It's too bad. I have generally enjoyed IE as a browser. I won't use it for my forum, though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast