Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

View Poll Results: Keep or Sell?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep it

7 53.85%
  • Sell it

6 46.15%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Keep or Sell?

And for the record, I was the tie-splitting vote!

Quote Originally Posted by Go Horns! View Post
    The family has spoken. I'm going to keep it for a few months. If I'm not driving it, I'll sell it.
    Sounds like a plan! You get to decide how much you actually use it, and if you don't really use it, you didn't add much in the way of miles or hurt your resale value. If you do decide to keep it, well...you're already set with a great car.

Well, I ended up selling it. I had driven it twice since making the original post. Someone contacted me asking if I would be interested in selling it. He was an enthusiast in need of a car. We ended up making a deal, and I sold the car today.

He is not a member on here. I told him that he needs to join.

It seems like you're not too broken up about it hopefully it's for the best. Plus, you're helping out someone who truly wanted one.

Congrats on the quick sale. How did the new owner find you ? Sounds like you didn't post a FS ad.

I have the same username on e46 fanatics. He sent me a PM through it. He was going to buy an auto ZHP, and he sent me the PM as a shot in the dark.

The quick sale saved me two or three saturdays of working on the car. I had an idea on an asking price, which I told him. That price was based on me doing a decent amount of work to get the car ready for sale. He suggested me lowering the price to sell as-is. I'll go put pricing info the thread on what people buy for.

When I sold my SS, I was happy to be rid of it. Here, I was neither happy or sad. When he dropped me off at my apartemtn after doing the deal at a bank, I did not watch him drive away. I was focused on getting my Tahoe's distributor aligned.

So if anyone knows of a mystic blue sedan with a natural brown interior and premium package that will be available for purchase in 4 years please let me know.

So if anyone knows of a mystic blue sedan with a natural brown interior and premium package that will be available for purchase in 4 years please let me know.
    My ideal ZHP. Just missing heated front seats and fold down rear seats.

Well, I ended up selling it. I had driven it twice since making the original post. Someone contacted me asking if I would be interested in selling it. He was an enthusiast in need of a car. We ended up making a deal, and I sold the car today.

He is not a member on here. I told him that he needs to join.
    I finally joined and am enjoying the ZHP a lot. It's so smooth and nice to drive. Trying not to neglect my e30 and have been driving it to the gym and on the weekends some. Thanks again for selling me the ZHP!

Please introduce yourself in our new members section.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast