Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Shipping car across country - recommendations

My friend is looking to ship her new-to-her 335i from San Francisco to Alabama and is looking into car haulers. She is looking for recommendations or companies she should stay away from but I've never actually shipped a car. Who here has good or bad experiences from car haulers? Any recommendations?

Thanks.

Image Auto Group. Banner at top of page. They are a zhpmafia.com affiliate.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I used a broker from Florida I can share with you. They find an available truck that can haul the car.
    2004 330i ZHP Imola/Alcantara 6MT

I've shipped two cars cross country with "white glove" enclosed shippers, with good results. Exotic Car Transport out of Florida brought my ZHP from Jax, FL to Seattle in 2009 and Thomas C. Sunday Transportation brought another specialty car of mine from Maryland to Seattle in 2012. Both were excellent, although not cheap, around $2200-$2500 if I recall.

Here's video of my ZHP unloading- it was an extremely exciting day for me. Pardon the low res VV- it was 2009, after all. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLd2MEDCJjQ

In September 2014 I used uShip to book passage for my 2014 Acura RLX to be shipped from California to North Carolina. Montway was the shipper and it was shipped on an open car hauler. My car arrived fine, with no scratches or issues. I was there when it was unloaded and they used considerable care in getting it off the truck as that step and the initial loading step are likely the two most critical points in the process.
    2004 CiC 6MT Silver Gray (A08) Black Interior 1 of 51 Made
    Intravee - Navigation - Back-up Sensors - Cold Weather Package - Home Link Mirror
    Winter Hardtop, too - A Sweet Ride

Image Auto Group is great to deal with, they are the ones who delivered my M3 safe and sound. I went thru Montway which is just the broker and hired IAG. Save money and call them directly.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Thanks everybody for your responses. I'll forward her this link.