Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by anandoc View Post
    It is a coding tool which you can use to code your LCM module such that when you pull the high beam stalk, you would have the inner halogens on along with the bi-xenons on high beam (shutter pulled down) and you can have the fog lamps on as well. Also known as the 'trifecta' lights. Pretty bright in my opinion.

Tony sells the PA Soft tool here. Just look up the ZHP parts classifieds sub-forum.
    Awesome thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

which option is that in PASoft? i'd like that...
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Here is a good example of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HUKTi1vnzA

OP, do it!!
    99% of my body says yes! But the other 1% is my wallet crying out in agony lol, if I can figure out a place to store it(at my dads house if he allows it) then I'll go for it

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    which option is that in PASoft? i'd like that...
    Personally, I have only ever used NCS Expert to do this, but I would imagine PA Soft may have this option too. BP may need to confirm...

PWM_WERT2_FL_BIXENON = wert_01 [For Halogen and Bi-xenon together at high beam]
    FL_UND_NSW_NICHT_GLEICHZ = nicht_aktiv [This allows you to have the fog lamps on when high beam is switched on]
    anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

If this were me I would drive my ZHP up there and find a good little spot out of the way and throw a cover on it for the following weeks. I'm sure there will be other people with cars that you could ride with or even borrow.

Personally, I have only ever used NCS Expert to do this, but I would imagine PA Soft may have this option too. BP may need to confirm...

FL_UND_NSW_NICHT_GLEICHZ = nicht_aktiv [This allows you to have the fog lamps on when high beam is switched on]

I don't typically use PA Soft either... I thought people have used it for this before. I do everything through NCS and try to avoid PA Soft whenever I can...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by hcbeck2689 View Post
    If this were me I would drive my ZHP up there and find a good little spot out of the way and throw a cover on it for the following weeks. I'm sure there will be other people with cars that you could ride with or even borrow.

That's not a bad idea, most everybody up there has a vehicle so I'd definitely be able to, and I'm in camp for 6/7 days of the week, my day off everyone piles into cars and goes into town

Extremely helpful! Thank you, do you know how to go about installing the software? Do I download it on the computer then OBD II attach it into the car? New to the coding world

Quote Originally Posted by Prestovie View Post
    Extremely helpful! Thank you, do you know how to go about installing the software? Do I download it on the computer then OBD II attach it into the car? New to the coding world
    You can typically buy the special cable on ebay and it would ship with a DVD (or two) with all the software (NCS Expert, WinKFP, DIS etc etc). The DVD is setup such that when you run it, it installs and configures everything on your laptop (Windows based).

Then you can learn how to use NCS Expert via the various threads here and elsewhere on other forums.

Here is a decent getting started guide:
    http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...ith-NCS-Expert

This is the seller I bought the cable from:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-USB-OBD-...1/231931285961
    anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

NCS is not for the faint of heart. Someone should confirm if PA Soft can do it - this is a much easier option than NCS if it's doable.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast