Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I emailed them a while ago asking how their tunes perform with non-Dinan equivalents. They said as long as they provide similar performance benefits, you'll be getting the benefit of the tune. Their tunes are made specifically with their stuff, so it's going to give the best results with their stuff, but I'd say if you have similar items then it's probably good. I don't know what they change in terms of throttle response and stuff....That would be interesting to know.

I'm going to get myself a tune next month I think. 401 ft-lbs

Stu, if you and I met in an earlier life, we'd probably be dead. - Dane

I just ordered the intake from ECStuning for $228 and scheduled to the get the stage 2 tune from a local shop. The flash will cost $50 in addition to the tune so I hope I can feel that 11 hp difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Stu View Post
    I emailed them a while ago asking how their tunes perform with non-Dinan equivalents. They said as long as they provide similar performance benefits, you'll be getting the benefit of the tune. Their tunes are made specifically with their stuff, so it's going to give the best results with their stuff, but I'd say if you have similar items then it's probably good. I don't know what they change in terms of throttle response and stuff....That would be interesting to know.

I'm going to get myself a tune next month I think. 401 ft-lbs
    Man from 300ft-lbs to 401ft-lbs! That's a lot...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12