Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 42 of 72 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post

For the locals in CLT and surrounding, we have to hang out next time I am down there
    If this ever happens, let me know... I'm about 3 hrs from CLT in Charleston... I'll make the trip up.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    If this ever happens, let me know... I'm about 3 hrs from CLT in Charleston... I'll make the trip up.
    Bring the ZHP next time
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    I looked at the pricing of the genuine and BEHR units.

Nothing better than a cheap blower
    It even had the little clip weights on some of the vanes where someone had balanced it at the factory. Can't believe it was only $50.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I enjoy your updates. They're like small vignettes of the 2000s, but with a disposable income and "adulthood"
    "adulthood"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJfnOdVeHxg

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Would you believe me if I told you he’s even more entertaining in person?
    I drink a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Boom.

Sent from my S8+
    Needs more jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post
    OK - I read the whole thread.

1. I want pizza now.

2. The thread is even funnier reading it in Billy Mays' voice

3. I want a red E46

4. For the locals in CLT and surrounding, we have to hang out next time I am down there
    I live in uptown and am far too prissy to visit the suburbs but we can definitely get up the next time you fly into CLT.

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Bring the ZHP next time
    You can on me bringing something with a roundel this time... The ZHP or the wife's white rocket...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    I drink a lot.
    You and I will get along just fine.

I live in uptown and am far too prissy to visit the suburbs but we can definitely get up the next time you fly into CLT.
    Oh, how cosmopolitan of you!

Did you ever install your Bav Sound Stage 1 kit? Thoughts?

What happened to the wiper arms?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Did you ever install your Bav Sound Stage 1 kit? Thoughts?
    Uhh kinda. I put the Bavsound speakers in one half of the car to see if I noticed a difference in sound quality from the OE HK speakers...and I don't remember which side it was, if that tells you anything. I guess I should finish out the install and see if it sounds any better and report back.
    Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    What happened to the wiper arms?
    I managed to get the driver's side off and reseat it in the correct position, so it fixed my problem of it tucking underneath the passenger wiper. Passenger side wiper is permanently bonded so if I ever have to change the cowl out I'll just sawzall that ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Uhh kinda. I put the Bavsound speakers in one half of the car to see if I noticed a difference in sound quality from the OE HK speakers...and I don't remember which side it was, if that tells you anything. I guess I should finish out the install and see if it sounds any better and report back.
    Huge difference. Got it.

Page 42 of 72 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast