Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    are you sure that's fuel and not oil? (thanks to the lovely CCV system.)
    Yep Peter is right, your whole intake will look like that on the inside... right up to the injectors. The detergent in the fuel keeps the ports and valves clean after the injectors. When I took off my manifold for the TS2 install, the intake ports looked brand new
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

+1

I believe that's oil. It has gone down significantly for me ever since the CCV replacement.
    anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

You have a burgeoning career in interior car repair.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    The blower replacement isn't that bad. I've done two and assisted on another. Get the one from the x3 as it's cheaper.
    Which year(s) X3 blower did you replace it with?

See if this has the P/N. I'm on my phone. http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/archi...p/t-17405.html

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous E46 fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    See if this has the P/N. I'm on my phone. http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/archi...p/t-17405.html

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous E46 fanatic
    Gracias!

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Yep Peter is right, your whole intake will look like that on the inside... right up to the injectors. The detergent in the fuel keeps the ports and valves clean after the injectors. When I took off my manifold for the TS2 install, the intake ports looked brand new
    Yeah, that would make more sense. It smells very strong of fuel, but I guess that could just be the blow-by. Is there any method for cleaning out the manifold after replacing the CCV?

Side story: red car kicked my ass this morning

I was on my way to work and got stuck behind a construction truck FOR-EVERRR. He went to finally turn left, got halfway across the other lane, then changed his mind and swerved back in front of me after I had already started the move that we all do of "damn that was annoying I'm going to rip right around this fool as he's turning and make up some time." This surprise reintroduction of truck in my lane resulted in an unscheduled ABS test, which caused my water bottle to go flying into the dash and the [flipped up] arm rest to slam shut and ding me RIGHT ON THE FUNNY BONE.

Truckdude went to turn left again and, having learned from my mistake 30 seconds ago, I came to a full stop and waited until he had completely cleared the roadway before angrily running 1st to redline, ripping hard into 2nd and damn if the shift knob didn't fly off and make me slam my elbow into the arm rest again!

So new additions to the future mod list:
    - armrest delete
    - threaded shift knob
    - patience

+1 for the arm-rest delete. My elbow used to hit it all the time and it would not stay in the upright position.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Saw an armrest delete in-person Saturday. It's definitely now on my list.

Sent via Tapatalk
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast