Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 12 of 72 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    That doesn't sound as bad as me pulling my shift knob off and hitting myself in the face and slightly chipping my tooth in the process. I hate being human sometimes.
    2003 Imola on Alcantara
    Slowly Upgrading

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Side story: red car kicked my ass this morning

I was on my way to work and got stuck behind a construction truck FOR-EVERRR. He went to finally turn left, got halfway across the other lane, then changed his mind and swerved back in front of me after I had already started the move that we all do of "damn that was annoying I'm going to rip right around this fool as he's turning and make up some time." This surprise reintroduction of truck in my lane resulted in an unscheduled ABS test, which caused my water bottle to go flying into the dash and the [flipped up] arm rest to slam shut and ding me RIGHT ON THE FUNNY BONE.

Truckdude went to turn left again and, having learned from my mistake 30 seconds ago, I came to a full stop and waited until he had completely cleared the roadway before angrily running 1st to redline, ripping hard into 2nd and damn if the shift knob didn't fly off and make me slam my elbow into the arm rest again!

So new additions to the future mod list:
    - armrest delete
    - threaded shift knob
    - patience
    i laughed so hard at all of this. classic.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    i laughed so hard at all of this. classic.

LOl me too... like right out of a movie...sorry man,

Quote Originally Posted by Ridgey View Post
    That doesn't sound as bad as me pulling my shift knob off and hitting myself in the face and slightly chipping my tooth in the process. I hate being human sometimes.
    This is why I put a pillow between my face and the shift knob when doing this....
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

I definitely heard all the stories about people hitting themselves in the face removing shift knobs. So I was extra careful when I removed mine, and I still bumped up against my chin just a little bit LOL

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    I definitely heard all the stories about people hitting themselves in the face removing shift knobs. So I was extra careful when I removed mine, and I still bumped up against my chin just a little bit LOL

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    The manual knob in the ZHP didn't give me any issues, but the AT selector in my X3 needed a "protective headwear required" warning.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

We up in THE AYERRR AY AY AYER

Quick jack. Nice.

I was looking at them as well.

Is this the 3500 pound or 5000 pound unit?

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

DUDE. nice!! i've been eyeing these for a while... thanks for getting them first.

so...... what do you think of them? which model did you get?
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Quick jack. Nice.

I was looking at them as well.

Is this the 3500 pound or 5000 pound unit?
    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    DUDE. nice!! i've been eyeing these for a while... thanks for getting them first.

so...... what do you think of them? which model did you get?
    I snagged the 3500 SLX since it was on sale for $999 shipped. Should still be on sale through March. I think they're closing them out before they come out with a longer model. This one is juuust long enough to catch the jack pads on the e46.

Initial impressions are that it works as advertised. Picks car up. Puts car down. More stable and higher than I would ever go with jack stands.

And no, I can't fit it in my carry on when I fly to Toronto.

I want this in my life. Both the lift and more hot jamz from the late 2000s.

Page 12 of 72 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast