Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Hah that's ridiculous. I can only imagine sitting in the Ikea restaurant overlooking the parking lot, and watching you try to get all of that into your car. Let's be honest, half the fun in going to Ikea is watching people play real life Tetris...the other half is the cinnamon rolls.
    At this Ikea, you get to look at the USS Unites States in the background
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    At this Ikea, you get to look at the USS Unites States in the background
    Is this the IKEA next to Newark airport? IKEA Elizabeth, NJ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Hah that's ridiculous. I can only imagine sitting in the Ikea restaurant overlooking the parking lot, and watching you try to get all of that into your car. Let's be honest, half the fun in going to Ikea is watching people play real life Tetris...the other half is the cinnamon rolls.
    You forgot the third half: watching couples' relationships implode arguing about furniture because Chris never takes his shoes off and that's why we can only get this stupid brown carpet that will hide the dirt better than anything Jessica wants.

Love the loft

Essssate+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I LOL'd at that
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Is this the IKEA next to Newark airport? IKEA Elizabeth, NJ...
    No that's Delaware Ave. in Philly. It's the Delaware river water front...
    H&R sport springs,

Shame to see the SS United States in the state she is in though.... she deserves so much better....

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    As promised, here you go...

nice. but that's kind of cheating, letting it hang out... hahahahaha. where's the orange flag on the rear?

Hah that's ridiculous. I can only imagine sitting in the Ikea restaurant overlooking the parking lot, and watching you try to get all of that into your car.
    it IS fun. i should hire myself out while i'm there as a packing consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Love the loft
    +1000. that was sweet, william!

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    I've seen that somewhere. Oh here it is! :-)

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...1&share_type=t
    LOL!!! well-played, shawn!
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

I just started pulling the seat apart to see if I could find the reason why the back rest doesn't heat up...

What's this?

A clue!

Now to figure out where the other end is...

Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast