Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 34 of 72 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by anandoc View Post
    Slater and I were just texting about this. Wait - how did you get to know?
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by anandoc View Post
    Slater and I were just texting about this. Wait - how did you get to know?
    I think it was discussed in the 2016 mafia meet thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

~ominous music~

movie trailer dude voice:...you wouldn't download a horse...would you?...

~frantic hacker typing~

~modem sounds~

quirky robot voice: HORSIES. DOWNLOADING.

kool-aid man voice: OH YEAHHH

You saw it here first, folks. ZHPizza uses PEDs for his car.

Best project thread ever.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Some reflections on a few days of driving a sharked ZHP again after 3 years: niceeeee

-Let's run down the normal Q&A with these things-

Q: Do you feel the horsies?
    A: Maybe...maybe some small ponies...like definitely not actual horse-sized horsies...no...more like mini horsies...not like Lil Sebastian, though...we all know that he's larger than life...

Q: Do you feel the throttle response?
    A: Boy howdy! It's still not quite throttle-cable-good, but I'm at least 15% less shitty at rev matching 2nd when turning right at an intersection. Hell, sometimes I even get it right! Hot dang!

Q: Will it blend?
    A: I don't...why would I want to know that?

Q: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. I NEED THE DATA FROM THE BUTT DYNO. HOW MANY HORSIES DOES YOUR SAGGY ASS READ? BE EXACT.
    A: Go away.

In all seriousness, it's a very mild change, but I really like it. The throttle response is improved, but not excessive like some have reported with the pedalbox. It certainly doesn't feel like it's accelerating faster or anything. The car just seems to want to go and the only thing holding it back is me not pushing the pedal further, whereas before, the car seemed annoyed when I pressed the pedal deeper -- like I was having to coax it along.

Overall, it's a minor improvement that really made driving more enjoyable for me. Combined with adding a clutch stop and finishing the stereo/interior, I've found myself looking for excuses to drive the car and acting like a butthurt toddler when I have to go somewhere in another vehicle....I wan play wit muh toyz...

This is all I have to contribute right now.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

You pretty much described how I feel about it. Nothing significant outright, but little things here and there make it worth it.

Obligatory:

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Some reflections on a few days of driving a sharked ZHP again after 3 years: niceeeee

-Let's run down the normal Q&A with these things-

Q: Do you feel the horsies?
    A: Maybe...maybe some small ponies...like definitely not actual horse-sized horsies...no...more like mini horsies...not like Lil Sebastian, though...we all know that he's larger than life...

Q: Do you feel the throttle response?
    A: Boy howdy! It's still not quite throttle-cable-good, but I'm at least 15% less shitty at rev matching 2nd when turning right at an intersection. Hell, sometimes I even get it right! Hot dang!

Q: Will it blend?
    A: I don't...why would I want to know that?

Q: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. I NEED THE DATA FROM THE BUTT DYNO. HOW MANY HORSIES DOES YOUR SAGGY ASS READ? BE EXACT.
    A: Go away.

In all seriousness, it's a very mild change, but I really like it. The throttle response is improved, but not excessive like some have reported with the pedalbox. It certainly doesn't feel like it's accelerating faster or anything. The car just seems to want to go and the only thing holding it back is me not pushing the pedal further, whereas before, the car seemed annoyed when I pressed the pedal deeper -- like I was having to coax it along.

Overall, it's a minor improvement that really made driving more enjoyable for me. Combined with adding a clutch stop and finishing the stereo/interior, I've found myself looking for excuses to drive the car and acting like a butthurt toddler when I have to go somewhere in another vehicle....I wan play wit muh toyz...
    dude, you make me LOL. for realZ.

you need your own youtube series.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Page 34 of 72 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast